• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cardfight!! Vanguard

Get@Will

Smash Champion
Oh that's sick. There's a few people at my university (myself included) that actually wants to open a CA-DO FAI-TO VANGA-DO club, but we haven't been able to gather too many people yet (l0l anime).

I actually reserved a couple boxes of BT05 from my locals, so I'm kiiiiiiiiiiinda excited for that. At my sneak peak, someone pulled an SP MLB and RRR MLB as well as a PBO ;_; Too good at this game.

I'll post what I pull once I get my boxes tomorrow if y'all interested 'n stuff.

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
You guys pumped for the Stand Up Cup?! I'M SO PUMPED FOR THE STAND UP CUP!!! Probably because I always top at my locals, but still lol

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
Another one of my friends wants to get into CFV, he wants to play something that he can build on a budget (around $100, preferably less), what options does he have?

I'm really good at recruiting people :D

EDIT:
Canadian regional announced
https://www.facebook.com/CardfightVanguardUSA
You're welcome, Will.

Get@Will

Smash Champion
spike brothers is a fairly good option. the cards are pretty cheap since it isn't very popular and it has some competitive value in it. should be able to get the entire deck for like $70-80 bucks or so, depending on your region's pricing (it's like $60 up here l0l).

yaaaaa, i was informed about this regional like a day ago l0l. soooooo pumped must destroy everything that moves.

THE POWERRRRRRRRRRRRR

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
I'm gonna start running Tsukuyomi again, Shamsiel isn't doing it for me anymore :(

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i 'play' this game but i just dont find it fun

fully built stern deck, two SP stern, one SP blau lv2, 4 NG, the works, but it just doesn't entertain me like it seems to entertain others

someone tell me what this game has over other tcgs, all i see is absurd centralisation (usually around 13k crossrides), money-eating archetype swings and people swearing because someone double crit checked after their opponent drew all their heals

Top Bottom