• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAR TO MLG DC (read if you live in SFL)

AfroQT

Smash Master
Quite simple really
Good Shee crew wants to go to MLG
We are poor and not flying
We're renting a car.
I plan on putting costs and dates in here soon. Keep checking back.

Current people inside are
Afro
Xaltis
Joey (confirmed)
Open
Open

We are NOT putting more then 5 people in this car.
If you're interested hit me up.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
I'm not from South Florida (And far from it), but I would like to attend as well, and I'm not sure if you still have a strong disliking of me, though I can assure you things have changed since two years ago; I feel many would vouch for me on that, including past enemies of mine.

Let me know if you would mind me coming or not.

edit: I would also have no problem helping with driving, assuming I get my license by then.

AfroQT

Smash Master
I'm not from South Florida (And far from it), but I would like to attend as well, and I'm not sure if you still have a strong disliking of me, though I can assure you things have changed since two years ago; I feel many would vouch for me on that, including past enemies of mine.

Let me know if you would mind me coming or not.

edit: I would also have no problem helping with driving, assuming I get my license by then.
Man....i don't remember not liking you. So...im sorry.
But yeah i'll see what i can do. I'll talk to taylor and joey.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Hell naw. No way. **** that. There is no way I'd be in a car to and from DC.

I'm serious

AfroQT

Smash Master
Hell naw. No way. **** that. There is no way I'd be in a car to and from DC.

I'm serious
Thats fine, thanks for sharing.
If you don't dislike me, why did you decide to randomly stare at me for a minute or two at Juan's house? hahaha. I figured it was because you still had something against me.
Won't lie to you right now, i probably did that at complete random cuz i dont remember who this is lol.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Just saying I was the one who rented it last time and I'm not doing it again. So far, it looks like youre going to have to rent it afro. You're the only 21 year old.

Coffee™

I need it....
I'm considering going, so put me on the list. Just hit me up with the costs.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
looks interesting but **** that's one hell of a long drive.

I don't wanna say that I'll get a spot definitely, but I'd like to know the costs of this before considering this over a plane ticket.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration

Idk abot Afro but I wanna travel with people I know and are real good friends with. Which is everyone in the car so far.
I don't see how that's fair to me whatsoever, seeing as I was the second person to post in this thread, but all right.

And technically you DO know me. We played a tournament match at the last WATO. What better what to become friends than by bonding over a road trip? Just saying.

I've wanted to attend an MLG for years now, and I just recently picked up Brawl solely to be able to attend one. I've been putting a lot of time into the game, too. Coming to Tampa every week and training with RedHalberd and the rest of Tampa. I don't have much money to spare, so a plane is out of the question. It's bad enough I'll have to take a 6 hour bus down to South Florida just to get there, and then another one back up to get home.

But yeah, you don't understand how badly I want to go to this.

Top Bottom