• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon tournament discussion.

Lionman

Smash Champion
Aw yeah, I want the title of best Falcon to be decided in a dogfight, if we all make life hard for each other, we'll all emerge more powerful, and more stylish than ever before. I'm trying to go to Apex, want to have an epic exhibition match there @ Lionman Lionman ?

Sadly, I don't have a way to record matches on Wii U, but there are plenty of vids of me from other people's recording setups that I've shared with the Falcon vids thread. afaik, I've shared every video of me released thus far to the public.
We can try Online if you want, my ID is LionmanCF

I have no plans about going to APEX

Last edited:

yoyoX

Smash Rookie
1st game you did a really nice combo!
Double Uair - land on platform - Uair- Knee!!!
And on the 2nd game his last stock you went greedy and try to Up B haha
Was nice to watch solid falcon :D

Alphamew17

Smash Cadet
NNID
Alphamew17
3DS FC
4296-3486-7805
1st game you did a really nice combo!
Double Uair - land on platform - Uair- Knee!!!
And on the 2nd game his last stock you went greedy and try to Up B haha
Was nice to watch solid falcon :D
When did this happen? Who did you fight? I WANT INFORMATION!

-Fatality-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FatalityFalcon
3DS FC
3695-0049-3723
We can try Online if you want, my ID is LionmanCF

I have no plans about going to APEX
Once I get an adapter, I'd be happy to try it out, but my wifi is kinda spotty and we live far away so no guarantees that it'll be very playable.

rahsosprout

Smash Apprentice
Once I get an adapter, I'd be happy to try it out, but my wifi is kinda spotty and we live far away so no guarantees that it'll be very playable.
for the record, after our nearly lagless wifi matches last night, i'd have to say that any future laggy matches encountered would be the other person's fault haha....though spain is way too far.....

Last edited:

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Well, me and @ -Fatality- -Fatality- had some matches too, and the lag wasn't THAT bad.

... Though I find that Falcon performs at his best when there's absolutely zero input lag. Heh :\

SirKenneth

Smash Cadet
Played in a large tournament today almost 100 people I think. I got 17th. For some reason my Skype isn't working I tried telling you guys in the group. My bracket wasn't the hardest but I'm still pretty happy my highest placement at a real tournament. I beat a diddy, Yoshi, Mario, little Mac, sheik, ness maybe a few others I don't remember.

I lost to Vinnie round 1 he used rob and diddy I lost to RJ to not make it to top 16 he used yoshi

Alexander Duprey

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1865-0311-7929
I'm just gonna say it, I think I'm the best falcon player in wiiu right now. I'm not trying to be conceited or anything but I try to watch all of everyone else's videos and I just kind gauge their skills to mine, and if I owned a wiiu I could prove it. I got 17th at my first wiiu tourney the other day out of 60+, and I lost to a really good pika and a campy olimar. That being said I don't see myself place outside of top 8 at any other smash4 tourney, i'm going to make sure I'm the best. I'll take any competition as well in the form of MMs. Check it.

KentaKurodani

Smash Apprentice
NNID
KentaKurodani
3DS FC
5370-0467-0413
That really amuses me, I'd like to see you beat Fatality, who has won two tourneys in his state outright already :p Or Lionman, who won a spanish national

-Fatality-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FatalityFalcon
3DS FC
3695-0049-3723
That really amuses me, I'd like to see you beat Fatality, who has won two tourneys in his state outright already :p Or Lionman, who won a spanish national
Actually, I've won 9-10 tournaments here in Georgia (I can't remember which).

I'm just gonna say it, I think I'm the best falcon player in wiiu right now. I'm not trying to be conceited or anything but I try to watch all of everyone else's videos and I just kind gauge their skills to mine, and if I owned a wiiu I could prove it. I got 17th at my first wiiu tourney the other day out of 60+, and I lost to a really good pika and a campy olimar. That being said I don't see myself place outside of top 8 at any other smash4 tourney, i'm going to make sure I'm the best. I'll take any competition as well in the form of MMs. Check it.
Are you going to Paragon? I'm planning to go, and I'd happily MM you on stream. I'm sure the viewers would love to watch the ensuing slaughter. :)

Last edited:

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
I'm pretty sure I'm the best portuguese Captain Falcon right now, but only because someone else hasn't appeared :p being humble is a nice feature, but I must confess it's fun to see the gauntlet being thrown. I want to see that MM!

Top Bottom