• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon revealed (on 12/21 video)

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
It's photoshopped....
And there are only primids in this picture.
(You can only see a feet - Primid is falling)

I watched the scene ~25 times - only primids

Maggirus

DemonicDragon

Smash Apprentice
It's photoshopped....
And there are only primids in this picture.
(You can only see a feet)

Maggirus
Actually if you pay attention can a weird blur behind the primids, someone behind the Primid attacking with a red lightsaber. It looks a lot like Falcon. I don't know to photoshop at all but if anything that blur is Falcon. I'll post a screen

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
I take a better photo, for proving there are only primids.

I edit it here.

Maggirus

DemonicDragon

Smash Apprentice
dude, it ain't photoshopped, if it was don't you think he'd make Falcon look a lot clearer, that Falcon colored object is not a primid.

DemonicDragon

Smash Apprentice
I can't get a good shot, although I know there is something behind the primids shooting red lasers.
Edit:theres no way he could get that good a shot, this has to be fake.

Davimert

Smash Rookie
I believe this guy's right, here's my attempt at a good picture of him:

That looks like Captain Falcon to me.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Yeah... as if Sakurai would all of a sudden reveal a character that wasn't revealed already... After months of updates he suddenly makes such a huge mistake lol.

Chiastic

Smash Apprentice
sure enough, thats falcon doing some slice and dice with a blurry effect with a light sabre. whatch the video and pause it a few times during the scene. you´ll see his helm a few times.

IllidR

Smash Champion
sure enough, thats falcon doing some slice and dice with a blurry effect with a light sabre. whatch the video and pause it a few times during the scene. you´ll see his helm a few times.

I caught it too it looks like his head is more visible in this one
Edit: pitismyangel is right, sorry but this is only an illusion :(
^^ Yes because that is CLEARLY Captain Falcon... people are just mistaken in a transition. Mario's glove is the symbol they thought was on Falcon's back.

Chiastic

Smash Apprentice
^^ Yes because that is CLEARLY Captain Falcon... people are just mistaken in a transition. Mario's glove is the symbol they thought was on Falcon's back.
negative, do the test. watch the video and freeze a few times during the scene. you can see falcon there.

Camera_Guy

Smash Journeyman
I don't think it's Falcon. If it was the primid would be attacking him, and the laser would have hit him. If he did a spot dodge we would have known. Besides the primid seem to be attacking someone off screen. I don't think Sakurai would sneak in an unconfirmed character in a video or screenshot. He only does that for items, so far.

D

Deleted member

Um...
Why the frig would Falcon be with the bad guys than?!

It's not him.

danroks

Smash Cadet
cant some use the tool they use to rip sprites from games and use it to take all the frames ?

also brawlcentral.com has a clearer pic

and primids can clone cant they cause 1 has samus arm cannon

PDawgy

Smash Journeyman
If you watch it in full motion, it does look like captain falcon, but then again it could be something else

DreamFiend633

Smash Apprentice
I don't see Falcon I just see random blurryness in every picture. Could someone circle wherever the h*** he is?

danroks

Smash Cadet
u see mario in ures cause uve caught it a few frames to late which is why u can see mario howcomes on the pic that i found on brawlcentral has the white mark on hes back and no mario and ures just has marios face

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
It's Mario on the transition.... I can see Falcon too but it's obviously a coincidence, if it WAS Falcon, it would be more of a cameo/hidden message, and I don't think Sakurai would do that.

Besides, as was mentioned above, Falcon was confirmed when Samurai Goroh was updated, we got the F-Zero icon, which is the Falcon crest. Who else would be the major rep of F-Zero if the F-Zero icon is FALCON'S EMBLEM?

Pyr0

Smash Ace
Once you fall to "coincidence" as your sole argument you know your wrong...

Its Falcon end of it. WE HAVE SOLID PROOF!

danroks

Smash Cadet
It's Mario on the transition.... I can see Falcon too but it's obviously a coincidence, if it WAS Falcon, it would be more of a cameo/hidden message, and I don't think Sakurai would do that.

Besides, as was mentioned above, Falcon was confirmed when Samurai Goroh was updated, we got the F-Zero icon, which is the Falcon crest. Who else would be the major rep of F-Zero if the F-Zero icon is FALCON'S EMBLEM?
wat about wen dk was discoverd in the e3 vid over the next few days we got dk maybe cpt falcon for xmas

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Once you fall to "coincidence" as your sole argument you know your wrong...

Its Falcon end of it. WE HAVE SOLID PROOF!
Solid proof? That is not even Captain Falcon, the "coincidence" would be IF Sakurai was giving Falcon a cameo appearance intentionally. And why would he do that?

Besides, that image is photoshopped anyway, look back on this thread and you see it is just the transition. Mario is MUCH more clear in the image than Falcon is, even in the photoshopped versions.

Sukecchi

Smash Cadet
Oh come on, not here too!

I expected something this stupid to stay on Gamefaqs.

Top Bottom