• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon is NOT the worst character in the game

thesultan2112

Smash Apprentice
both are right, tiers don't exist, but there still character who are better then other, c flaon is def better then some characters

Pokemon Mystery

Smash Cadet
There are no bad characters.It all matters on WHO is playing the character.If a baby was Playing as C.Falcon,you wouldn't blame C.Falcon for that would you?

i.E.

Smash Apprentice
There are no bad characters.It all matters on WHO is playing the character.If a baby was Playing as C.Falcon,you wouldn't blame C.Falcon for that would you?
That's not really a good example......and yes, there are bad characters in this game.

E.M.

Smash Apprentice
id hate to say it but captain falcon is a bad character
Yes he unfortunately is, but that's why you get counter picks.

My main characters are CF, Sheik, Fox, and Snake. If I'm having problems with my opponent, I have 3 other characters to choose from.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
That is exactly the idea. Just becuase your character is considered top tier doesn't mean that you will always win.

Skill>Tiers>Luck

Top Bottom