• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon Humor Thread

Giga Hand

Smash Journeyman
Here you may post funny things about Captain Falcon. Videos, jokes, cool KOs, OVER 9000 jokes, anything to make people laugh with the coolest character in the game... er, I mean plan.. UNIVERSE!

Stuff like this for example, but this is just the tip of the iceberg. I know there's some better material out there, and this is the place to post it.

Some videos or their comments make me almost laugh 'till I puke. I'm not just using it as a metaphor.

Giga Hand

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I can't help it if I laugh at Captain Falcon related things. I just need a place to keep track of them all, also other people can see these things too.

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
plz change the thread title to something else
something funny seems less funnier when they r in a thread like this

Giga Hand

Smash Journeyman
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=uAc3ehprmsc

Wait until the end.

The moral of the story? It doesn't matter what you do. At the end of the match, you are going to get falcon punched anyways.

Second moral of the story. Falcon is letting you win. Don't forget that. Ever. :laugh:
I noticed in that vid that the good Captain did a Falcon Punch... while on Final Smash standby. WTF?

RizardoLawless

Smash Journeyman
Shortly after the events of episode 3, order 67 ordered all clone troopers to eliminate Captain Falcon. Within 1 hour, the entire empire crumbled...

Tenki

Smash Hero
tabloid mode ON!
Captain Falcon is not Douglas nor Rick Wheeler- It's Dan Hibiki!

dun dun dannn....
/fail

Moon/Sun

Smash Apprentice
Chuck Norris facts converted into Captain Falcon facts:

Captain Falcon once shot down a Landmaster by pointing at it and shouting "Yes!"

Captain Falcon is so fast, he can run around the world and Falcon Punch himself in the back of his head.

If by some space time paradox Captain Falcon were to fight himself, Captain Falcon would win.

Eh I tried :ohwell:

Top Bottom