• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon For Glory Custom Combo

gimpleader

Smash Cadet
This Combo is so legit it hurts. Just to avoid rage from people i must make the disclaimer - THIS IS NOT A LEGITIMATE CUSTOM COMBO. IT IS WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT TO SEE ON FOR GLORY.

:4falcon:V:4myfriends:

Silvestre

Smash Rookie
Funny how some people pull off those combos out of forgetting that one move they never use, then spamming it to compensate. That can be used on purpose for mindgames, with counters for example. From my experience, Capt. Falcons do that a lot, also Ganondorfs and Luigis (without mindgames, of course).

Last edited:

1FC0

Smash Lord
Nice combo on his first stock, nice and hilarious Falcon Kicks on his second stock. I often do things that kind of feel like those Falcon Kicks with R.O.B.'s Gyro's. For example yesterday I went against a Ganondorf and it went like:
Hit Ganondorf with the Gyro, regrab Gyro, Hit Ganondorf with the Gyro, regrab Gyro, etc. It went on like that for so long and I think that he suicided using B> when he finally went over the edge.

Some people might find this cheap but this Gyro spamming was actually a huge mind game because to get the timing right I need to predict when and how Ganondorf is going to get up or be very lucky. Besides even if it would be cheap it was hilarious and I would have done it anyway.

Also I think that he might have escaped this by teching and in that case another reason why he deserved this is because he needs to learn how to tech.

gimpleader

Smash Cadet
Nice combo on his first stock, nice and hilarious Falcon Kicks on his second stock. I often do things that kind of feel like those Falcon Kicks with R.O.B.'s Gyro's. For example yesterday I went against a Ganondorf and it went like:
Hit Ganondorf with the Gyro, regrab Gyro, Hit Ganondorf with the Gyro, regrab Gyro, etc. It went on like that for so long and I think that he suicided using B> when he finally went over the edge.

Some people might find this cheap but this Gyro spamming was actually a huge mind game because to get the timing right I need to predict when and how Ganondorf is going to get up or be very lucky. Besides even if it would be cheap it was hilarious and I would have done it anyway.

Also I think that he might have escaped this by teching and in that case another reason why he deserved this is because he needs to learn how to tech.
It is just so satisfying

Arrei

Smash Lord
Tech nothing, the man didn't even SHIELD that whole fight.

Last edited:

Lloyyd

Smash Rookie
Did the same with Falcons Side-B to a fuc**** Ness player 6 times until he killed himself. That was a good day. He wasn't that good, I was winning clearly but I just have to disrespect Ness. Hate that guy.

gimpleader

Smash Cadet
Did the same with Falcons Side-B to a fuc**** Ness player 6 times until he killed himself. That was a good day. He wasn't that good, I was winning clearly but I just have to disrespect Ness. Hate that guy.
I feel you on that. For Glory Ness is the worst.

Top Bottom