• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon Footstool & Jab Lock Setups

Trifroze

all is cheese, all is jank
NNID
Trifroze
Made a video guide about the stuff Falcon can do off of footstools and platform slides:

Going to make one about the LFK infinite next, MySmashCorner made a good one already but there's one central difference in the method that I think is easier and more consistent for making it work (although I would've made one either way for the sake of being thorough).

Levateinn

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lev_Zoravkov
3DS FC
0275-7009-2978
Im glad your helping to show off our tech. I wish to see falcon continue to grow further.

TheSausXL

Smash Cadet
This is good. Although I think it's a shame that the nair setup doesn't work on some of the cast. I've also seen that on medium to heavy characters that a dash buffered f-throw can easily lead to a lick at around 20. F-throw is kinda hard to tech and can be a surprise due to its speed so I think it's kinda reliable. I haven't been able to put any of these methods to use on FG (mainly because of all the laggy Roys and Toon Link). But anyway, very good vid. I'd like to see one on ledge trumping since that seems to be an unorthodox strategy to guard ledge.

Ryukred

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Ryukred
I was hoping there would be new setups I hadn't heard of yet, but good stuff nonetheless. Nice for others that don't know of Falcon's footstool combos and setups.

Last edited:

UzakiuzuG

Smash Journeyman
Made a video guide about the stuff Falcon can do off of footstools and platform slides:

Going to make one about the LFK infinite next, MySmashCorner made a good one already but there's one central difference in the method that I think is easier and more consistent for making it work (although I would've made one either way for the sake of being thorough).
You supplied the goods yet again. Well done TriFroze

Top Bottom