• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon Community Combo Vid 2011 Discussion

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Watching Lion's replays now.

Wtf were you on Calvo? Not only did it take you over a week, you forgot to use his textures and you recorded the wrong combos...

/mad

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
hey buttass, i only recorded **** i felt was notable

isucknevermindimout******

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I saw a cool MK footstool combo and another one on Marth :O

It's not Calvo-quality but I recorded them and I can edit with peace of mind once again :)

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
hey lordhelmet if you need help with recording i can help...
i record via dolphin so... i can record quickly...

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Test 4 is uploaded.

PM me and I'll (most likely) give you the link. Just don't post it around anywhere.

Basically all I have left to do is replace some of the clips with better ones (I have maybe 20 in excess). Fine tweak the music syncing and audio balancing, and add a few editing effects here and there. Annnd finish the credits.

Player-3

Smash Hero
helmet i just recorded some sexy replays from p1s wii but i need a sd card to record them cuz i have no wif ion it (he didnt bring wiimote)
:v

so

maybe eventually

i mean the clips arent amazing but they're preetty good for like 5 games

lordhelmet

Smash Master
So you mean you have them but won't be able to send them for a bit? The earliest I can release the CV is June 5th (that's when I get unbanned on AiB lolol).

So you still have time..

Player-3

Smash Hero
fffuuuu

k ill try to get them but hes a douche and doesnt like me replaying stuff where i **** him so he tries to delete them so i should hurry brb ill get them now

well p1 deleted one of them so i have one clip and its only decent lol

get on aim fgt

NickC

Smash Rookie
: (
Sorry i had a huge personal family thing to take care of, and i wasnt in my house the past weekend.
I will get the replays to you if not by friday, def. on saturday.
I can get my friend to bring his DVR and ill record em here if itll be easier on you.
alsololbannedonAiB? Hao?
and how the moving business going?

lordhelmet

Smash Master

If your quality is decent go ahead and record them for me :3

I think I'm moving tomorrow if we can't get an extension

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Dammit Eddy.

When I was asking for music, that would have been a nice time to send those.

There's a chance I'll replace the second song (again again) but I'd have to resync every clip and edit the music so it fits in.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
So we have the being-most-worked-on CCV? Oh the irony... :p

Whatever you do, don't rush it man. Take your sweet time, there's no hurry. Yadda yadda, you know what I mean. The beta movie was good already, make it HIESZ! quality.

Also, TOO MANY SONGS! And why the heck are all of them anime OSTs and remixes? Can't you get cool stuff from the newgrounds audio portal? Sheesh...
inb4flames

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Also, TOO MANY SONGS! And why the heck are all of them anime OSTs and remixes? Can't you get cool stuff from the newgrounds audio portal? Sheesh...
inb4flames
3 main songs is pretty much standard for group CVs. Two songs would run 5 minutes each and that would get especially boring.

I used what people sent me.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
No, lordhelmet I'm not saying that, I was talking about too many song SUGGESTIONS, lol. Sorry if you misunderstood.

exdia_16

Smash Journeyman
So we have the being-most-worked-on CCV? Oh the irony... :p

Whatever you do, don't rush it man. Take your sweet time, there's no hurry. Yadda yadda, you know what I mean. The beta movie was good already, make it HIESZ! quality.

inb4flames
newgrounds you say i have every song ever uploaded to NG i know the programmers lol just ask wat ever you want. any song.

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
Ummm.... Newgrounds Audio portal. Look it up. All of the songs are free to download.

Top Bottom