• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon Combo-ish Video

BlackTulip

Smash Cadet
Alright guys, yesterday I started getting some footage for a Captain Falcon Combo Video.
I was wondering if some of you guys would play some Brawl with me so I can gather alot of matches. No going easy lol. I want these combos to be legit. If I pull off a combo early in the match, I'll probably NC it so I can get the combo for the video. Anyone that helps me will be credited to the video. I'm expecting this project to take about 2 to 3 months tops. While getting footage, getting my capture card and editing everything.

PM me if you would like to help and leave an Instant messenger name please so I can contact you ASAP about Brawling.

I have AIM and MSN/Yahoo.

I also need a name for this video and some song Ideas.

Names I have in Mind:

Fury of the Falcon
Show me Your Justice.

And Ideas welcomed.

Thank you,

Ziggy (BlackTulip is the account name but Ziggy is my actual smash name)

BlackTulip

Smash Cadet
It shouldn't take 2-3 months....
The main reason is getting the capture card. But now that I think about it...Your probably right lol. Plus I'm a High School Student so I have to work on school as well. Plus me extra curriculars.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I also need a name for this video and some song Ideas.
^
what about: 'To Knee or Not to Knee' as the name of the video
and the song: youngster - by 'the pillows' :D

Edit: Blacktulip, vote in mah POLL please

BlackTulip

Smash Cadet
To Knee or not Knee, sounds awesome, but I'll keep my options open lol.

Yeah, I'll thow in some other peoples combo's so It's longer and more diverse.

BA-Leif

Smash Cadet
I'd like to help you aswell (=
you can PM me if interested

btw. you can also play a 2-stock match with 3min timelimit so you dont have to NC when you get a cool combo

Top Bottom