• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Capcom VS All Stars Mafia - Miracles don't exist (Mafia wins)

I also gave up because I realized how blatantly obvious my hints were. I couldnt think of anything better >_>
Just as a warning, i'm basing my judgement of your game not on the balance of the roles but the character selecting.

Basically, "are Viewtiful Joe, Amatarasu, and Phoenix Wright there?"

and a certain joke cahracter
:061:
This is the second time i've joked about a character and become that character. Viewtiful Joe confirmed o be Batre.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
WHEN A PERSON FEELS BAD THERE MAY BE A COMPULSION TO DWELL ON THEIR MISTAKES CONSTANTLY

BEING TOLD ONE THING REPEATEDLY AND FORGETTING IT AN INSTANT LATER IS ALSO COMMON

I WAS THE ONLY PERSON TO EVER BE 14 HERE I GUESS

WHICH MAKES SENSE SINCE EVERY 14 YEAR OLD I SEE IRL LOOKS 18

/caps over
maybe maybe not

but if he can't listen to what people are saying now

any attempt that him saying that he "will learn" or he "will listen" is immeditally being falling flat as hes doing the opposite at literally the same time

14 or not, people need points driven into them, other wise nothing will happen

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Honestly I don’t even know my character well enough to tease it, and my abilities make it seem like something I shouldn’t say out in the open.

No I’m not the cop or reviver.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I also gave up because I realized how blatantly obvious my hints were. I couldnt think of anything better >_>

This is the second time i've joked about a character and become that character. Viewtiful Joe confirmed o be Batre.
i wouldn’t object to summoning a viewtiful joe in heroes though :p

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Honestly I don’t even know my character well enough to tease it, and my abilities make it seem like something I shouldn’t say out in the open.

No I’m not the cop or reviver.
Are they playable in a vs game?

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675

*Sigh*

It's time someone acts accordingly.

I'm... Disappointed. I thought you would learn.
But it's time to set example. Rules are there to be followed.
May you find your answer... in the heart of battle.

ORDER IN THE COURT!
PENALTY!

Alignment: Town

You are Ryu, the eternal wanderer. Wherever there is a fight, you’ll appear to test your skills. After all, the answer lies in the heart of battle. Your fighting skills are unpararell, and you never back down from a challenge.

+Every night you may choose which fighting action you want to perform.

+You can choose to block, which will block any skill used on you during that night.

+Once a game, you can use your shoryuken. This powerful anti-air move will not only nullify any action performed on you, but will knock the opponent out, killing him.

-If you decide to act during night, next night you won’t be able to use either action. Recovery frames and all that.

-You can feel the Satsui no Hado growing stronger… If you are the target of a lynch, things will be different.

+You come up as clean during alignment checks.

@ShinyLegendary has been host killed for breaking the rules of the game of mafia.

And seeing how this has gone, I think you should stick spectating until you can follow the game rules properly. I'm just... sad for the town. Hopefully this serves as example, this is a serious matter, and if actions have to be made then so be it. Sad that I had to be the first to do this.

Keep the Capcom nonsense coming. Will make the RIP PM right now.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-You can feel the Satsui no Hado growing stronger… If you are the target of a lynch, things will be different.
Oh boy... we might have actually dodged a big bullet here...

Satsui no Hado is no ****ing joke, y'all.

Looking them up the answer is yes.
Which company? Marvel, SNK, Namco or one of the handful of Capcom-only crossovers?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
really sorry shiny....but ya had to many chances, i even stuck out my next to encourage hosts to include you in the next game

stick on out of playing

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh ****, Shiny may have been able to turn into Evil Ryu.

...Blessing in disguise?

I didn’t get the Hado bit.
satsui no hado is basically the evil energy of Street fighter not psycho power as far as im aware).

It's what powers Akuma and if Ryu sucumbs to anger and rage the satsui no hado takes over and he becomes evil ryu

. . .if you mean role wise, he may have been vengeful or something with a lynch

D

Deleted member

Just caught up to everything.

I regret to inform that I won't be able to do much co-host duties since it's towards the end of the semester and half of one of my finals was moved up a week early to next Monday, so that's something to focus on....

Don't expect me to be very active this game other than trying to double check things so possible host errors are kept to a minimum.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
satsui no hado is basically the evil energy of Street fighter not psycho power as far as im aware).

It's what powers Akuma and if Ryu sucumbs to anger and rage the satsui no hado takes over and he becomes evil ryu

. . .if you mean role wise, he may have been vengeful or something with a lynch
I guess that’s what happens when I have the bare minimum knowledge of Capcom characters.

I’d have been ****ed if I were mafia.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

I regret to inform that I won't be able to do much co-host duties since it's towards the end of the semester and half of one of my finals was moved up a week early to next Monday, so that's something to focus on....

Don't expect me to be very active this game other than trying to double check things so possible host errors are kept to a minimum.
no problem goldie~

hey good luck on your finals, knock them dead dude!

I guess that’s what happens when I have the bare minimum knowledge of Capcom characters.

I’d have been ****ed if I were mafia.
You have no idea how worried I was I was going to get Mafia.

I had no idea what the **** I would be able to fake claim. . .fake claims are hard in general

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
10 people have claimed to be playable in a VS game.

Only 1 person has claimed a character that's not playable.

The flavor even says the mafia are cheating to win their vs matches. How can you win a vs match if you're not even playable in the first place?

VOTE: OPOSSUM

D

Deleted member

@Pokechu
You are on thin ice. I noticed multiple posts of yours were edited.

The next post you edit will be your last.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
to be honest i'll believe that over the nonesense thats being taken against swamp >->
I mean, Swamp did publically out that Chun-Li = Cop, but let's give that a slide because that's an incredibly obvious connection.

But his role in general makes no sense for what character it is.

And Opo has the case of his character being contradictory to the flavor.

Both have good reasons to be seen as suspicious.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I mean, Swamp did publically out that Chun-Li = Cop, but let's give that a slide because that's an incredibly obvious connection.

But his role in general makes no sense for what character it is.

And Opo has the case of his character being contradictory to the flavor.

Both have good reasons to be seen as suspicious.
mhm, both aren't in good hands

though i'm letting swamp slide, he knows how contradictory his claim is, yet he said it anyway

ya gotta have some form of truth to take on that suspicion, i'm not saying that i'm calling him town, but i dont' think hes got bad intentions, either way to early to kill him off for it

D

Deleted member

I hope you do good on your finals.

You helped me out emotionally a lot, so I am rooting for you.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
If I had to guess...

Opossum Opossum

VOTE: OPO

You're a third party, aren't you?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
whelp... i can guess swamp has good intentions but i got squat for oppo

at least vote him up to get him to speak, no speaking lynch, but lets get him to talk

vote: oppo

Top Bottom