• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

zblaqk

Smash Apprentice
I am just itching for wolf to be in smash 4. He was my secondary in brawl, super fun to play :)

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Anyone find it strange how wolf's gun "grows" when he pulls it out? Look at the gun, then look at it's holster. It's definitely bigger. Same with Fox's and Falco's too.
Never bothered to notice it. All I know is that it's a sweet blaster and I want to be able to use it again.

And welcome to our newest supporters.

Aviterius

Smash Cadet
What I think about the rumours:
Let the dogs just bark, and start howling when Wolf is officially confirmed.

Wolfiv

Smash Journeyman
Eh, the guy who said he would rather hang himself if those characters were in, is, in fact, an intelligent method not to "leak" anything. Maybe they are the real deal. ;l

AceArcana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AceArcana
I am just itching for wolf to be in smash 4. He was my secondary in brawl, super fun to play :)
Welcome to the pack. Enjoy your stay.

Anyone find it strange how wolf's gun "grows" when he pulls it out? Look at the gun, then look at it's holster. It's definitely bigger. Same with Fox's and Falco's too.
Futuristic item storage methods? I mean, they are capable of traveling through space without suits, sooo...

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
The Twitter leaks are getting out of control, at this point someone should just go on Twitter and say I know who's coming and say the character's name then go pester all the "leakers" by spamming that character on their twitter pages.

Mellos

Smash Journeyman
NNID
El_Beslic
My problem with all the leaks is that I can´t enjoy the reveal trailer.
I´m not strong enough to ressist reddit.

I remember seing Lucas unspoiled, I think I died from joy that direct.
But with roy and ryu it was like, meh. While watching I realized the exact moments, where I would have lost my ****.

I really hope Nintendo is able to keep their DLC in check. Even if it isn´t Wolf :/

Ryuvain

Lord of Revenge

But with roy and ryu it was like, meh. While watching I realized the exact moments, where I would have lost my ****.

I really hope Nintendo is able to keep their DLC in check. Even if it isn´t Wolf :/
I would actually just love a true leak right now. I just want to know he's in the game at all.
All these fake leaks and missed opportunities make one just want to see the end of all of this.

xWolfiex

Smash Apprentice
NNID
xWolfie55x
3DS FC
2982-1721-1850
Heh, this morning I was playing SSBB with my comrades. I was Wolf, and before the the match begin, I yelled "For the Wolf for SSB4 DLC!!!" Of course, they just look at me like I'm silly. lol

Also, welcome to the pack, White Kirby. Or should I say, White Wolf Kirby.

Dark Dire Wolf

Smash Journeyman

The Roy and Ryu leaks had solid evidence, as in they were datamined. I'm sure the developers won't make that mistake again. I don't think any other leaks, especially the current twitter leaks, have any comparable merit, so you should be fine.

Lycan Rex

Smash Ace
I would actually just love a true leak right now. I just want to know he's in the game at all.
All these fake leaks and missed opportunities make one just want to see the end of all of this.
Same here. Maybe back in august i would of resisted leaks and would of preferred an official trailer, but all this waiting and wondering has worn me out. Now I'm wanting data miners to be like, "wolf's sound files have just been found". I just want conformation, whether it be from a reveal trailer or a leak, it doesn't matter I'll be happy either way.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Don't listen to the leaks people. This happened before so many times.
I've said many times before that ALL leaks are BS until proven true by Nintendo.

Futuristic item storage methods? I mean, they are capable of traveling through space without suits, sooo...
Digistruct technology. Or nanostorage. Or something, I don't know.

.......Magic?

AnonymousMoon

Smash Lord
NNID
AnonynousMoon
3DS FC
0791-2743-3698
Regarding the Ryu and Roy leak, I wasn't exactly wanting the characters and even if they were unspoiled, I would've been more upset--like I said, I'm happy for those who enjoy Ryu and were waiting for Roy, but I want my Piwolfsnakhu back

Furret24

Smash Master
Regarding the Ryu and Roy leak, I wasn't exactly wanting the characters and even if they were unspoiled, I would've been more upset--like I said, I'm happy for those who enjoy Ryu and were waiting for Roy, but I want my Piwolfsnakhu back
Bandana Dee
Rayman
Pichu
Ivysaur

That's all I ask for.

StormshockNightbringer

Smash Rookie
NNID
Stormshock
My DLC wishlist consists of Wolf. I don't think I'd play anybody else after he gets in so I don't pay too much mind to anyone else. Unless it was somehow Amaterasu or Ray MK, but I really don't expect either of those.

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Bandana Dee
Rayman
Pichu
Ivysaur

That's all I ask for.
:pichumelee: is probably a lost cause nowadays, but I can only imagine what would happen if he actually did return.:troll:

The internet might actually explode from all the rage.

And some of us might die laughing.

Furret24

Smash Master
:pichumelee: is probably a lost cause nowadays, but I can only imagine what would happen if he actually did return.:troll:

Some will be happy.

Some will laugh.

Some will rage.

Most will rage.

Yoshister

Smash Champion
NNID
DinoandAllen1
3DS FC
5386-7994-1390

Sakuri has shown a soft spot for veterans, so all of their chances are increased. Pichu isn't a lost cause yet!

Wolf
Pichu
Ivysaur
Bandana Dee
Rayman

These are the only characters I ask for (Boggy B. and Young Link would be nice though).

I would be very happy with these:

King K. Rool
Bandana Dee
Wolf
Captain Toad

There are also others that I want (Ridley, Gengar, Bomberman, Black Mage) but I'm pretty sure that none of them gets in.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Wolf is one of those characters that, like Roy and Lucas, can easily be put in the new game. His model can be modeled after Fox and he was meant to be a Fox clone in Brawl.

Despite that he's not a full Fox clone (and barely a semi-clone), did you know that Wolf in Brawl shares some animations with Sonic, Diddy Kong and Link?

Wolf's up Smash = Sonic's up aerial
Wolf's down Smash = Link's down Smash (obviously without the sword and using his claws instead)
Wolf's down aerial = Diddy Kong's down aerial
Wolf's dash attack has the same animation as when Sonic runs up against a wall.

Of course, he also has plenty of unique moves, but this is one more reason that Wolf does require less work than other veterans.

Hopefully, the votes thrown for Wolf will be meaningful and the character returns as DLC. It's going to be satisfying seeing Wolf return after suggesting it in an official ballot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom