• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

Critzilean

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Critzilean
3DS FC
1693-2152-0414
Switch FC
SW-2556-2425-6120
but is it coincidental that 2! count it 2! of his previous voice actors are in the game credits!
Which 2 were they? Because Jaz Adams voiced quite a few characters in Starfox 64 3D if he is one of them

Last edited:

ThePsychoWolf

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3926-5863-0271
Preeeety sure Wolf's coming back. Let's look here: Important to home franchise? Check. Unique moveset? Check. Theme song in the game already? Check. Trophy, that doesn't even use his Smash model, and instead uses a rip straight from Assault? Check. Was intended to be in Smash 64 AND Melee? Check. New Star Fox game finally on the horizon, which Wolf features prominently in, and even has a mode devoted to fighting him? Check. Next year is the "Year of Star Fox", according to Miyamoto? Check. DLC confirmed to be a thing? Check.

Considering the amount of work that had to go into Mewtwo, I always thought Wolf would be more likely DLC anyway.

He's on his way, just running a bit late.

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Isn't Wolf's voice actor in the 3DS credits?
jus sayin'
Yes and no one knows who Jay Ward and Jaz Adams are voicing.
Could be in there because of codecs on a star fox stage.
Well the only Star Fox stage with codecs on 3DS is Corneria and those codecs are the same ones that were in Melee with the original voice actors.
Preeeety sure Wolf's coming back. Let's look here: Important to home franchise? Check. Unique moveset? Check. Theme song in the game already? Check. Trophy, that doesn't even use his Smash model, and instead uses a rip straight from Assault? Check. Was intended to be in Smash 64 AND Melee? Check. New Star Fox game finally on the horizon, which Wolf features prominently in, and even has a mode devoted to fighting him? Check. Next year is the "Year of Star Fox", according to Miyamoto? Check. DLC confirmed to be a thing? Check.

Considering the amount of work that had to go into Mewtwo, I always thought Wolf would be more likely DLC anyway.

He's on his way, just running a bit late.
Don't forget voice actors ,Fox's "Wolf Flash" (Quick note the japanese version translates more to Fox Flash, but the Pal regions say Wolf Flash, did Sakurai miss that? its the only move Fox shares with Wolf, Falco shares back air now,but Wario now kind of has Mario's up smash and back throw?), Lylat Cruise, and codecs. He's got so much going for him. WOLF FOR DLC:wolf:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
@ SmashChu SmashChu I joined on the same day and same month as you but 11 years later! I joined before my 16th birthday and you joined before my 5th birthday funny coincidence isn't it?
Yeah, it's kind of crazy. Funny how I've been here for so long. I'm not sure what it is, but Smash fans tend to be around 15 to 19 years old. Guess this is your time. (Just thinking aloud).

LEGOfan12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LEGOfan12
3DS FC
3007-8664-3561
If Wolf does become DLC, what do you think Pit & Palutena's conversation about him would be like?

EmeraldDragonair

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EmeraldDragonair
If Wolf does become DLC, what do you think Pit & Palutena's conversation about him would be like?
:4pit: - Oh hey its that wolf from Brawl! I though he got thrown out?
:4palutena: - His name is Wolf, Pit, and he's the leader of Starfox's rivals, Starwolf. While he was absent from the game for a time, he couldn't let Sakurai do that, and is now back with a vengeance. [Insert stuff about wolf's moveset here]
:4pit: - Uhhhh... he sounds a bit dangerous, is it really safe to fight him?
:4palutena: - What's the matter, scared?

Last edited:

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
I really wanna know too. Maybe Wolf could hack their channel and bust out a bad*** one liner.
I'll give it a shot though
:4pit: Uh this guy looks mean.
Viridi What's the matter scared of the big bad wolf
:4palutena: That's not just any Wolf that's Wolf O'Donnell leader of the mercenary group Star Wolf. He has sharp claws and a reflector so you're going to have to be careful with him.
Viridi Why does this guy hate Fox so much?
:4palutena:Apparently Wolf didn't get along with Fox's father and has declared that he'll take down Fox one day.
:4pit: So does that mean he'll only go hard on Fox?
:4palutena: Oh no in fact its quite the opposite. He has sometimes teamed up with Fox, but they always end up as enemies again, you could say he's got a grudging respect for Fox. He's very hostile to anyone whose not Fox. In fact he may be planning how he's going to play with you.
:4pit: gulp
:4palutena: So don't get to cocky out there Pit.

mark welford

Smash Ace
maybe it would be a conversation with one of the starwolf team members? you could have panther caroso flirting with palutena LOL! or leon powalski talking weird with viridi!!

DeiSakuChris

Smash Apprentice
:4pit: - Oh hey its that wolf from Brawl! I though he got thrown out?
:4palutena: - His name is Wolf, Pit, and he's the leader of Starfox's rivals, Starwolf. While he was absent from the game for a time, he couldn't let Sakurai do that, and is now back with a vengeance. [Insert stuff about wolf's moveset here]
:4pit: - Uhhhh... he sounds a bit dangerous, is it really safe to fight him?
:4palutena: - What's the matter, scared?
Omg, that was glorious, please Sakurai read this.

I will do anything on Earth just to have this codec in the game.

LEGOfan12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LEGOfan12
3DS FC
3007-8664-3561
What move set changes would you guys like to see if he becomes DLC?

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026
With custom moves, I feel the only thing Wolf needs fixed are his specials.

And please no Landmaster.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I'd like to see a few of his various moves just changed a little bit. Enough to give him identity next to Fox and Falco.

LEGOfan12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LEGOfan12
3DS FC
3007-8664-3561
Personally I'd like to see his recovery improved and less easy to edge-guard. I also wouldn't mind him being a bit lighter since he was so easy to chain-grab.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
If you guys want a new person in charge of the OP, let me know.

I'd prefer everyone agreeing on a single person rather than everyone individually asking me, though.

Lilfut

Smash Ace
NNID
slothfuLunchmeat
3DS FC
3308-5213-5534
If Wolf's Pit codec doesn't involve CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, STAR FOX I will be sad.

DeiSakuChris

Smash Apprentice
this is a DLC leak I want you all to see. it was on the official character thread.
guys watch this and lets hope it true :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFNhYHPAhhg
Hint: it includes the main man of the thread.
I do know what to make of it it looks real but it could be fake I am speechless.
Wolf's render really, really seems out of place.

And no Lucas.

I wait for more to be shown.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
this is a DLC leak I want you all to see. it was on the official character thread.
guys watch this and lets hope it true :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFNhYHPAhhg
Hint: it includes the main man of the thread.
I do know what to make of it it looks real but it could be fake I am speechless.
I'm calling it that's fake why? Take a look every chracters render box has something in common it's a face an just glimpse of their body.
Bandana Dee is so close up it's the cameraman hit him in the face
Wolf and Isaac? Are like way to far back from everyone else and overall the render for Wolf looks very brawl like.~
While I want Wolf back I'm calling this fake.
Plus no Lucas.

Top Bottom