• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Beat Diddy Kong: A Parody Song By Porotypes

D

Deleted member

Those perfect clips of Kirby getting bodied by all the moves people hate about Diddy Kong and the Hoo-Hahs just made me die laughing.

Gui JP

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Twishine
3DS FC
0791-1410-6660
Regardless of Diddy's fate, I still find this to make it worth all the hoo-hahs.

BlazingFireOmega

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jesse-BFO
3DS FC
1693-0474-5023
Is it really hard to beat Diddy Kong? I'd understand if it was referring to people like ZeRo & M2K, but online Diddy Kongs are easy to take care of.

inb4 a slower and more campy character becomes the new top tier, slowing the meta, and diddy becomes a people's champion character.
Villager already exists, remember? Ban Timber Counter and Extreme Balloons, they're unfair, OP, and you can't beat the strategy, remember?

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
What I would give to have a picture of sakurai holding a nerf bat.
There's no such thing... There is a Nerf gun though. Even a version that is like the M249 SAW Machinegun to "decimate" your foes with. xD

Red-Ruby

Smash Cadet
For me the worst part of diddy is,I actualy always hated diddy kong. And then he becomes the best character in my favorite game..

hype machine

Smash Journeyman
Diddy kong isn't even the best character? And with customs on he's not even top 5, I bet u. Also what happend to adapting? You know the word you guys always used agianst melee ****?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
All of you suck, get gud. Go Diddy or go home. :4diddy:

HOO-HAH :4diddy:

noahk777

Smash Journeyman
NNID
noahgk
Calling it now, in the Mewtwo update their gonna increase the knockback on Diddy's Down-throw so he can't hoo ha.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
People still think Diddy is OP? lol...He's just easy to use, learn to beat him instead of crying about him ;)

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
Yeah, Diddy Kong requires no skill everybody. Put him in the "Ice Climbers" tier above Sheik.

But seriously, I think Diddy is more comparable to Fox from Melee than Metaknight from Brawl. Hopefully you looked at the video and saw the amazing diddy combos (y'know, the non hoo-haa ones). Banana right into peanut then side-b into fair, down-b then side-b into nair, banana right into ftilt then upsmash. He's generally one of the more fun characters to play.
I think that is an accurate analysis about Diddy. The only thing is that Diddy doesn't require any where near the same amount of tech skill as Melee Fox which is a problem to be honest.

Purin a.k.a. José

Smash Lord
NNID
purinsmash
3DS FC
1418-7121-0144
Okay.jpg

Close your eyes, give me your hand, Sakurai
Do you feel my heart beating?
Do you seek the nerf?
Do you feel the same?
Am I only dreaming?
It's in the 15th, burning the Tier List?!

.... My body is ready for the rise of MII SWORDFIGHTER

Top Bottom