• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Cancelled Close thread*

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
SWFL presents: M.A.D. (Melee At Dew's)

Address:
Starting dubz at noon and singles around 2-3 or so

So my cousin will be in town aka ChuDat. Make his stay here welcome and enjoyable by showing up to this tourney :).

Door Fee:5$
Singles:5$
Dubz:5$ (10$ each team)

Ruleset: Apex rules with wobbling allowed.

Will update the OP more when I have more time, just want to let u guys know about this ahead of time. Hope to see many of you here.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Chu is indeed coming :)

Previously he told me he wouldn't be able to make it but today he said he could. This tourney is back on! :bee:

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
I'm still hoping that perhaps parts of miami or orlando can still show up for this. It'll be really good practice as apex is coming up. :)

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
umm ill put the address up, it should look pretty identical to the brawl tourney i posted in terms of that.

However I'm really unsure if this is a go. Currently the only entrants I see for this are chu,myself,sheikssbm,rockcrock,maybe andy,maybe smashmac, and beta. Unless like one more group of ppl show up it seems rather hard to justify this tourney to take place.

Top Bottom