• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canadian Smasher currently in Porterville, CA.

Lickuid

Smash Rookie
I'm on vacation here in Porterville and I am looking for Smashers here. I'm from Winnipeg, MB and hoping to play some of the American players so please post and we can arrange a place to smash at.

The characters I play are:
Falco, Fox, Y. Link, C. Falcon, Peach, Marth. No specific order.

Well yeah, please post if you are interested in smashing. Thanks.

Lickuid

Smash Rookie
LOL ****. I was in LA last week for a couple days but I was way too busy with family and such. I think the farthest I would be allowed to go is Visalia, lol. Maybe even Fresno?

The Game II

Smash Champion
If you can get to Fresno, you have options, including Level 1 and Buddy's Gaming Center.

Try as best as you can to get to San Jose State University. That's the biggest bi-weekly event on the West Coast, and they're having a tournament tomorrow (Saturday).

--GCII

Lickuid

Smash Rookie
Okay some bad news. I'm headed back to Canada tomorrow and I was told we're here til Wednesday. Either way, I wouldn't be able to make it out to that University because that's like 4 hours away from here.

Well hopefully next year when I am back I'll try and get some smashing going on, since Brawl will be out by then. If things change again I'll try getting out to Fresno and check it out.

Thanks for the info.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
LOL how did nobody see this? Porterville has a pretty decent sized smash community. Next time you're in town PM me and I'll hook you up with some good people to smash with. I live in Missouri now so I wouldn't be able to play you, but I know about a dozen players in Porterville that aren't too bad.

Top Bottom