• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2016 Canada at EVO! - (delete kages post please

Status
Not open for further replies.

robyextreme

Smash Ace
Btw lol you know that SHRIEK1295 who dissed cocaine combos, lol pb&j said he 4 stocked him in pools at game junkie tournament lmao. shreik was camping the ledge with puff the whole time.

LogiGuy

Smash Cadet
i dont think anyone cares about you kage. Your a negative person that makes others unhappy, no wonder your community can't grow. I saw you at a smashfest once, the first and last one ill go to. You were trying helping new players but instead your calling them scrub and **** and think its funny because you laughed. On top of that u kept yelling "WARRIOR!!!" in their ear everytime you hit them with ganon fair and rocking your chair back and forth shaking. talked to john and ronald, they said they never wanna come back, they think you have some mental problem and felt sorry for you. Good job kage not only your a prick online but irl too. Stop bringing down people to your level. Not to mention you tried your hardest so they won't take 2-3 stocks off you.
i dont think anyone cares about you kage. Your a negative person that makes others unhappy, no wonder your community can't grow. I saw you at a smashfest once, the first and last one ill go to. You were trying helping new players but instead your calling them scrub and **** and think its funny because you laughed. On top of that u kept yelling "WARRIOR!!!" in their ear everytime you hit them with ganon fair and rocking your chair back and forth shaking. talked to john and ronald, they said they never wanna come back, they think you have some mental problem and felt sorry for you. Good job kage not only your a prick online but irl too. Stop bringing down people to your level. Not to mention you tried your hardest so they won't take 2-3 stocks off you.
As a smasher who's been in the montreal scene for a few months, I have to agree. I wasn't very good at the time and I was excited to play with Kage, Bam, PKM and the others. But after playing one match they didn't let me play again... kage yelled out "this is the WARRIOR TV!!!" and un plugged my controller. So I don't think I'll ever go to EC tournaments again.

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
i dont know who mike is but my name is Allah Hasan born October 29, 1985. im from montreal quebec. logiguy, which part of montreal do you live? i live near le plateau-mont-royal, i got a nice penthouse. we can play together without bullies like kage btw im also belive in islam, my family say no churchboys allowed sorry if you are.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Wow, really guys? If you want to keep spreading lies... then Ill make sure to let everyone know not to go to your tournaments. (Even though they are small to begin with)

When people start attacking me on a more personal level you know the scene sucks.

Theftz22

Smash Lord
Wow...this is sad. Canada get your **** together. Don't air your baggage out in public. Discuss your issues with civility amongst each other.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
lol guys these are literally two people who hate for no reason

Don't let yourselves think they represent our community in any way, shape, or form. Thanks.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Umm.. didn't they just pride themselves into supporting a community? ... Thats the representation Im seeing. With one little button, I can expose that kind of **** to everybody.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Sorry but Ive already been pissed for a little while about online communities, I should really make myself a mission to stop this kind of stuff. A leader like that should be stopped.

michael_li

Smash Ace
Umm.. didn't they just pride themselves into supporting a community? ... Thats the representation Im seeing. With one little button, I can expose that kind of **** to everybody.
Ganon is a horrible character. Only fools like you main it. Also kage has been the sole problem of this thread. Read for yourselves everyone.

Kage you need to go see a psychiatrist because it's obvious now that you have the following personality disorders: narcissim, depressive, sadistic, self-defeating, schiziotypal, borderline.

For the safety of this community and yourself physically/psychologically you need to get help immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom