• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can we has Diddy match-ups?

cougarsrule08

Smash Rookie
I think diddys meta knight matchup is as good as anybodies.

/edit this is count on my friends account whooops

pastaboy

Smash Champion
i think diddy matches up well against wario, he doesn't slide far wen he gets hit by a naner so it is easy to glide toss forward smash him. also if he eats ur bananas just glide toss them, he will still be a bit laggy from eating it and u will get a free hit

Dpete

Carnifex
3DS FC
0834-1794-6801
I believe Kirby has an advantage over Diddy, similar to MK his game will be totally in the air this matchup, hindering your banana games.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
I don't get it.

Alot of people in this thread are saying that Kirby > Diddy. Also, according to the Brawl Matchup Chart this is true.

The reason I'm confused is that I'm known to have one of the best Kirby's on GameBattles, yet I find I can't do anything against Diddy's.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Wolf has the adv over Diddy.

He can destroy diddys banana spam with fair (to pick them up) or by reflecting them. His camping >>> Diddys camping and Wolf is quite heavy and we all know, that Diddy has troubles to finish his opponents off.

Diddy owns a lot though, I don't know why ppl still don't get it

ADHD

Smash Hero
Wolf has the adv over Diddy.

He can destroy diddys banana spam with fair (to pick them up) or by reflecting them. His camping >>> Diddys camping and Wolf is quite heavy and we all know, that Diddy has troubles to finish his opponents off.

Diddy owns a lot though, I don't know why ppl still don't get it
Lol, you wish so. He's so fat his trip animation is so long. Diddy ***** wolf, w/e all i hear is, "I have a reflector so I win."

Even if wolf does have the advantage, wolf will never feel in control of the matchup and have a very difficult time.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Answers in red

Lol, you wish so. He's so fat his trip animation is so long.

He won't trip -_-

Diddy ***** wolf, w/e all i hear is, "I have a reflector so I win."

I had other reasons. Why do you ignore them?

Even if wolf does have the advantage, wolf will never feel in control of the matchup and have a very difficult time.

Did I ever say something else?
So...Why don't we mention the fact, that Diddy has no answer to Wolfs blaster? Or the fact, that Wolf outranges Diddy on the ground and in the air? Or that Wolf can counter EVERY SINGLE MOVE OF DIDDY with his shine? Or that Wolf kills Diddy at amazingly low % (dsmash ftw)? Or that Diddy has to bring Wolf up to 120%+ to even get a chance to finish him? +Or that Wolf can pick up/reflect bananas with ease? Or that Diddy can't really approach Wolf? Or that Diddy can't really camp against Wolf? Or the fact that, ...

ADHD

Smash Hero
Answers in red

So...Why don't we mention the fact, that Diddy has no answer to Wolfs blaster? Or the fact, that Wolf outranges Diddy on the ground and in the air? Or that Wolf can counter EVERY SINGLE MOVE OF DIDDY with his shine? Or that Wolf kills Diddy at amazingly low % (dsmash ftw)? Or that Diddy has to bring Wolf up to 120%+ to even get a chance to finish him? +Or that Wolf can pick up/reflect bananas with ease? Or that Diddy can't really approach Wolf? Or that Diddy can't really camp against Wolf? Or the fact that, ...
Because wolf is bad XD

Top Bottom