• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can we give Falcon his 64 Usmash

Scidadle

Smash Champion
I think 64 fsmash might be a bit too much though TBH. Falcon is still a good character.

That being said I want it soooo bad

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
They should give it to a clone-engine character. :p

Edit: Same with every other cool move from 64, like Kirby's fair, Ness's nair, Falcon's f-smash, etc. I have no idea how that would work in one character, but my god would that be awesome.

Last edited:

Animage

Smash Cadet
I'm gonna take that upsmash idea and take it 9000 levels higher

We should make falcon into a character that can zero to death every single character in the cast. Every. Single. Character.
As a trade off, he has a not so great neutral game and everyone can kill him in seconds because of his fall speed and **** recovery.

and bring back the n64 up b combo finisher

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
I like this change for every good reason people have said.

I also like 64's F-smash, due to slightly longer reach than his Melee smash, and because he does like a Falcon squawk when he does it.

His Up-B is awesome because its actually a combo tool, its knockback is ridiculous but awesome, and the animation for it is different, but I'm not sure that will change his recovery much.

The Falcon Punch needs to have the same timing as the 64 punch because COMBOS and HYPE.

I'd advocate the 64 D-smash, but it seems too similar to Samus's.
Someone mentioned on a similar thread to this that maybe C. Falcon should get a change to his current D-smash that makes the back kick optional, like Ike's D-smash.

Top Bottom