• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can we get some frame data up in here?

Daftatt

"float like a puffball, sting like a knee"
NNID
Daftatt
Other characters have threads for this already, I just would like to know where or how to obtain frame data, or if whoever is designing ZSS (great job BTW, you're a top notch fellow) already has said info. I am particularly interested in learning how or where to get pics of the hitboxes

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
If you look in the Sonic boards, I made a few posts on how to do some of the frame data stuff. I have a list of everyone's aerial landing lags vs L-Canceled, so as soon as you or someone else has a thread up, just PM me or ping me on the IRC and I'll give you the correct landing lags.

Daftatt

NNID
Daftatt
If you look in the Sonic boards, I made a few posts on how to do some of the frame data stuff. I have a list of everyone's aerial landing lags vs L-Canceled, so as soon as you or someone else has a thread up, just PM me or ping me on the IRC and I'll give you the correct landing lags.
Thankyou, I'm bored over break and figure I might as well do something.

Daftatt

NNID
Daftatt
Frame Data!!! FrauM DATUH!!! RAUM FRATAUFGH
yeah, about that. Brawlbox can literally not load ZSS's moveset, it's larger than other character's and any version of brawlbox for anyone will crash when loading the ZSS moveset into the animation viewer.... So... Bero or Dantarion or someone who can help out with BB needs to fix this or no one can get the ZSS frame data.

Daftatt

NNID
Daftatt
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help with this, some frame data for ZSS would be real nice!
yeah, you can try and open the ZSS moveset data, it crashes everytime I've tried it.

Phuriate

Smash Rookie
That stuff looks fantastic! We'd definitely love that if possible.

I think all the ZSS players would really appreciate some info like this!

Daftatt

NNID
Daftatt
yeah; I'd teach you, but then you'd have to work for me.

oh, well I guess I do actually know how to get all the numerical information for frame data. It's just that brawl box can't open the ZSS moveset data or it crashes

Top Bottom