• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

can u play ssbm online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLaKKiCHu

Mercury, Solace
BRoomer
We don't know yet. There's is supposedly a modem for the GameCube and with luck, Nintendo will actually build a decent network to go along with it.

Please... keep posts related to Super Smash Brothers MELEE in the 'Smash Melee' forum. Not sure when to post here and when not to...? Here's a good rule of thumb...:

Does the question/topic have to do with -only- Super Smash Brothers for the N64?
If yes, post here.
If no, do -not- post here.

Does the question/topic have to do with Super Smash Brothers Melee for the GameCube?
If yes, do -not- post it here. Post it in the 'Smash Melee' forum.
If no, refer to question number one.

I have a feeling you'd like the level of conversation in the 'Smash Melee' area better than here, anyway... ;)

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I find this thread very suspicious. An odd question, An odd answer and some noob spamming. Also i'v never seen ANYONE here in the ssb64 thread but jaime...The lord of beef XP

chansen

Smash Lord
Easy guys, the kid only has like 13 posts, he might not be down with the swing of things on the boards, give the guy a break for christ sakes.

EDIT: wow, i am dumb, sorry for the confusion.

Tallgeese*

Smash Cadet
Yes, you can.
However, for each person playing, you need a broadband adapter and a ****load of router/computer setup. I remember reading about it somewhere. Try gogle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom