• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

can someone make me a sig please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueFlames

Smash Apprentice
Okay, this is what i want on my sig please:

I want a blue mario (melee version, or brawl), holding out his hand, like delevering a fireball or something. Out of his hand shoots a fireball, and my username, BlueFlames. Can you do that for me please? Thanks! If that's too hard or complicated for you, here is another thing i want:
i want a black diddy kong, blue mario, black game & watch, black dr. mario, white kirby, blue yoshi, and blue falco, all standing around each other, or something like that. and under the part where they're standing, i want my user name their, in Blue/Gold plated words, BlueFlames. And it also to be on fire. Can you do that, too? Thanks!

E123Omega

Smash Lord
request ur sig at one of the many shops around here
just click my sig and request ur sig there and follow the rules on the first page of my shop once u click my sig

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
*points to post above* We have plenty of banner request shops in the AE, so just take a visit to one of them :B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom