• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can I check how many hours I've played?

ManicRaider

Smash Cadet
I'm trying to unlock MewTwo and while I haven't played quite that many hours, I'd like to know how long I've got to go. Is there any way to check or will I just have to do it blindly?

Twinkles

Smash Lord
Ripped from some other website.

"Data -> Melee Records -> Misc. Records" from the main menu. Number of hours played in single player mode and vs. mode should be listed there. Hope that helps. Try to put more effort into googling for this next time though.

ManicRaider

Smash Cadet
Ripped from some other website.

"Data -> Melee Records -> Misc. Records" from the main menu. Number of hours played in single player mode and vs. mode should be listed there. Hope that helps. Try to put more effort into googling for this next time though.
I did google it but all I got was people asking how to unlock characters and stages.

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
I'm trying to unlock MewTwo and while I haven't played quite that many hours, I'd like to know how long I've got to go. Is there any way to check or will I just have to do it blindly?
Dude just start up an infinite time stock match w/ two controllers and leave it on overnight. When you wake up finish the fight and then Mewtwo will appear

kd-

Smash Lord
I raged out as a kid trying to unlock Ness in 64. My parents nearly took the game away from me

Edit: Ness beat me the first time trying to unlock him. THAT's when the rage started

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
God that **** was so epic back in the day

So many of my unlocks were last hit last stock

My 11 year old self was sweating bullets

This game is the **** lol
That moment when Falco randomly appeared and you didn't even know he was in the game. Never have I been more determined in my life.

what do you want from me? I was a huge fan of 64 but all I used the internet for back then was neo pets and battle quest.

Top Bottom