• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can Dedede jump under FD and live?

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Can D3 jump under FD and live? I'm testing that out right now, and it seems that, if I do everything JUST perfectly, it might be possible for him to do this, I'm still testing however, but I think he can do it! Long live the king!

It looks like I can get him to make it if he is holding one of Toon Links/Links bombs, a gooey bomb, Throw a smart bomb at the right time, have someone hit him during Super DDD jump, Footstool someone, or having him wear a bunny hood. I'm going to try something out I just thought of with the Waddle Dees, but it'll take absolute luck to get the right timing with the Waddle dees.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Thats what I've been getting, he needs 1 inch, vertically or horizontally to do it, I can get his upper half, but not his lower half. Can I sweetspot somehow with that much body?

I'm going to try a little more in the morning, its getting late where I am. I ALMOST had it, Dedede was 1 pixel away from grabbing it, Gah, if only I hadn't messed up his 4th mid air jump T.T

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
No but he can do battle field. Its not easy and you'll probably get gimped for it anyway. >.>

YouAreOutOfMy5

Smash Apprentice
no, ive tried this before, ddd BARELY misses it
*sigh* This is why D3 desperately needs a move that improves his horizontal recovery so that his reverse hyrule jump would work. I think its bull**** he has the slowest air speed in the ****ing game. MK should, he doesn't need more recovery advantages.:mad:

Top Bottom