• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

can anyone play in a MLG tourny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
Anyone can play in their open tournament. Their pro tournament is invite only, which can be obtained by placing top 16 (I think) in the open tournament, except at their national finals. Of course none of this matters right now seeing as how MLG doesn't have smash on their circuit this year.

brwnhawaiin

Smash Cadet
oh..that sucks:( not that id be good enough, but itd be a fun experience. do u think it will ever come back, or are they waiting for brawl?

Sudai

Stuff here
Top sixteen point holders and top sixteen from the open tournament can play in the pro rounds to make 32 participants in the pro rounds, open rounds have no limit.

bloodvayne

Smash Apprentice
...that nobody cares about. oops! did i say that?
"Oh no, a game that's way too popular! I have to hate on it to show off how cool of a gamer I am! Anyone who plays Halo is a poser gamer!
Kill Kill Kill!"

There's nothing wrong with Halo...
That doesn't make Master Chief for Brawl suggestions any less ********.
But there's still nothing wrong with Halo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom