• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

can anyone explain? (possibly useful ROB Glitch)

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
It seems as if he was DI'ing down during the throw which helped him go more towards the doughnuts.

TheMike

Smash Lord
I did it once with a jab if I recall correctly. It's only because of Rainbow Cruise, and other characters can do this, too. Snake for example, can have his granades going though that ground.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
The other day I shot someone on the top where it was scrolling, and they were about on the bulging part (just after the doughnuts that you bthrew on) and when the laser hit them they fell through.

ccst

Smash Ace
Switch FC
4825-3626-0014
A similar thing happened to me (the place around 3:40, the black-white thing). I shot a gyro there, and it went through there and kept on falling. It was awesome.

PhattySnaxx

Smash Rookie
I've actually done this twice with Gannondorf's back throw (if you can actually grab someone with his pissy grab range it's fairly consistent) in that exact spot, and I've had it done to me by a Marth. I'm guessing it works with most character's back throws in that spot... fun little glitch, haha.

Sheik_Pwns

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aluran
3DS FC
0834-1378-6308
i saw this vids maybe it really was just the dougnuts seeing as how the collisions on them are weird

Top Bottom