• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

callout to australian smashers

Jaz

Smash Ace
Cao i have no time to organise something of that size, or if i did it would be half ***** and not for a while, not for me anyway, i have to create a show reel that advertises my animating skills for years to come o.o i'll be busy much
but i'll talk to brinton about it, we've parted red seas before...

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Hey Captainlukey can you email me or something some details like your address and phone number for when I come down there?
Also is next Monday night alright for me to come down?
And also...are you able to come down to Melbourne or not? Can ya afford it? :confused:

Regardless, it looks like you'll be getting some Smash off us sometime in the next few months.
Also you should come to our next tournament which is being held....sometime in the next few months maybe, lol.

captainlukey

Smash Ace
i dont want to go if i have to fly back....
is there any other options... when are you getting back from comrades...
so you wont actually be able to bring me back here...?
dam that sucks... ill email you all the details... and itd really help if you were on msn during the day..... cause i dont get on much during the night.....

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
OKies, after Comrades I'm going to Tassie for a week.
So I won't be heading back till like the 16th or so...
You'd have to wait in Melbourne for a week, which might be cool if you have someone to stay with, etc.
And yeah I can see how flying back would suck, i bet theres no nearby airports to you.

Oh, I can't be on during the day, cause I work 9 30am - 6pm.
Unless you can be on early morning like between 6-8am.

But yeah do email me the details, thanks. :)

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Hey, Captainlukey can you get in contact with me in whatever way possible...email is fine.
0448 993 598 is phone if you want.

I need to know by tonight if i'm coming your way or not.
The plan would be to stay at yours tommrow night of that is OK...?

Thanks

Top Bottom