• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Calling Atlanta Smashers of all skill levels!

Rockenos

Smash Apprentice
Now, there aren't a lot of large tournaments here in Atlanta. M2k came here for Brawl at Momocon. But not a lot of oos love otherwise. No big deal tho. I have a group of friends who I play smash with, but the sad thing is I'm one of the best of us (We're all pretty even) and we don't have anyone significantly better than us to beat the **** out of us lol.
So basically, Atlanta smashers of all skill levels, not necesarily tomorrow or even the next day, just in general, if you're looking for a day of Smash this summer, I can accomodate most days.
Idk if people care, but we're all 17-18.
So yeah, I main Jiggz, but I definately want to pick up a secondary (I'm so close to making the young link matchup winnable, but not close enough to the point where I don't try to mindgames people to pick younglink against my Marth).

ANYWAYS, this has gone on quite long enough, just looking for friendly smashers in the area, if you're game for some smash at my house some time, pm me you're cell phone number and I'll text you lol, best not to clog up the forum.
See you around, I KNOW Atlanta has a smash community out there lol

:phone:

Rockenos

Smash Apprentice
Much appreciated, how many of these players are Atlantans though? I notice tournies crop up in the suburbs etc. occaisonally, but I'm too lazy to get my liscense so I'd rather walk, go with friends or have them come to me :p

:phone:

Falco (MOP)

Smash Journeyman
Yo man, I just moved into my place in Buckhead yesterday. My car wont have plates for a few days, but when it does I can hit u up, or take a bus, I don't really know how **** works here cause im from Vermont originally lol. But let's make something happen!

Top Bottom