• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Calling all Smash 64 and Melee Players

Mk Lovin

Smash Rookie
Hey guys whats going on, me and some friends are trying to setup smash monthlys and tournaments in West Palm Beach. We already have a place to play at which is Pro Player Games. The store address is: 821 North Military Trail Ste A2, West Palm Beach. We already have talked to the owners of the store about setting up tournaments. We have chairs and tables already but, we need tvs,64, and melee setups. So if anyone would be down that would be greatly appericated. Just message me or post on this thread if you would be interseted on helping out or entering. Thanks!

Update: Going to setup tourney next thursday on 13th please message me if you can bring tvs or setups, entry fee will be $5, Thanks!

Last edited:

Ansem

Smash Cadet
You'll probably have more luck in cfl and florida smash facebook groups if you havent posted there yet

FrankTheStud

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrankDaStud
Wow, I just left WPB to go to school in Tampa! Really happy a Smash scene is setting up there!

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
What's the fee, winnings split, etc? Can we post an entrants list as people sign up?

Antwon420

Smash Apprentice
5$ entry, not sure what we are going to do about the winnings split because the entry free is only 5$ so I'm not sure how to make a 1st, 2nd, 3rd prize And still have the owners make money. And sure that would be fine with me if we made an entrants list.

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
5$ entry, not sure what we are going to do about the winnings split because the entry free is only 5$ so I'm not sure how to make a 1st, 2nd, 3rd prize And still have the owners make money. And sure that would be fine with me if we made an entrants list.
make a 5$ venue fee and a 5$ entrance fee. 100% of the venue fee goes to the owner and the entrance fee goes towards the winning players. The split for winnings would depend on the number of entrants but probably top 2 or 3 would be in the money.

As of now a couple of people from CFL are interested in going including me, tank, and 2 others. Sheer being non-committal as usual

Antwon420

Smash Apprentice
make a 5$ venue fee and a 5$ entrance fee. 100% of the venue fee goes to the owner and the entrance fee goes towards the winning players. The split for winnings would depend on the number of entrants but probably top 2 or 3 would be in the money.

As of now a couple of people from CFL are interested in going including me, tank, and 2 others. Sheer being non-committal as usual
sheers must be scared. And I made it a 5$ for singles and doubles. So should i switch it to 5$ for both singles and doubles? Really wish i would have seen this before i talked to them last night.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Quite sure I'm not scared. :colorful:

Saturday is certainly better, but I still work on Saturdays so I'd have to try and get off.

Who's driving from O-Town? How far is West Palm from O-Town like 2 hours?

Top Bottom