• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Calling all Mississippi Smashers!

Footzeez

Smash Rookie
NNID
Footzeez
3DS FC
3695-0535-5540
Calling every and all parts of Mississippi!
It seemed to me that we needed a new thread to expand out and to reach out to one another to find more smashers to enjoy and compete with amongst the Mississippi area. I am from Brookhaven and it is fairly hard for me to find anyone in my general area to play with besides my small group of friends. So basically to get this started lets start by posting what part of Mississippi you are from, your IGN, your mains, your games, and your eligibilities to meet up or to play online with each other.

I really hope to find more smashers in my area to become close with and to also compete with. Thank you for your time!

NNID: Footzeez
Mains: Captain Falcon, Shulk, Marth, Ness, Dr. Mario/Mario
Games: Melee, PM, Sm4sh

DefyPls

Smash Cadet
I plan on going to Final Destination! in Shreveport, LA, on the 13th. Don't know if I can go to this one too. ;c

Kipofmudd

Smash Rookie
NNID
KipofMudd
I live in Clinton, not sure how far Brookhaven is but whenever i figure out what the number is to play people online i'll post it as well. Gave up on melee and mostly only play smash4 now. We have a group of about 3-5 depending on if some of the really bad players want to play or not at the time.

NID is KipofMudd if you can add me off of just that

Footzeez

Smash Rookie
NNID
Footzeez
3DS FC
3695-0535-5540
I live in Clinton, not sure how far Brookhaven is but whenever i figure out what the number is to play people online i'll post it as well. Gave up on melee and mostly only play smash4 now. We have a group of about 3-5 depending on if some of the really bad players want to play or not at the time.

NID is KipofMudd if you can add me off of just that
Hey Brookhaven is about a hour away I usually travel to Clinton for school and to visit friends often. I will surely add you because I have been on a lot lately practicing because I am attending CEO in a couple of weeks in Orlando to compete and I would love to spar and play you sometime when I am free to get online and play you.

Kipofmudd

Smash Rookie
NNID
KipofMudd
Hey Brookhaven is about a hour away I usually travel to Clinton for school and to visit friends often. I will surely add you because I have been on a lot lately practicing because I am attending CEO in a couple of weeks in Orlando to compete and I would love to spar and play you sometime when I am free to get online and play you.
Neat. Yeah I'm currently awaiting my lan adapter to arrive in the mail to see if that stops the lag input I have while online but I'll try to play online. Send me a message when you come to Clinton and I'm sure we could meet up.

Ambix

Smash Ace
Are there any melee players in biloxi? i'm moving down there in november from pittsburgh.

Top Bottom