• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COMPLETELY VANILLA Mafia | Game Over

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Xivii, if you're actually town, then I'm sorry for being an idiot. If that's the case then I also very heavily sympathize with Boom in Midnight

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Good to know that in that case scum is big enough brain for me not to feel bad for losing lol

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Gg bros, it's been real. I stand by my reads and wish everyone the best of luck.

Except for scum. Frick you 😘

Impossible because I'm about to flip town lmao

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Who is scum when I flip town? Highly unlikely that there isn't at least one on my wagon, if not both

Prediction is Frozen gets NKd, if not he's probably deepwolfing or like... insanely pocketed. Though scum could always NK Xivii to prove me wrong 👀

Save us a misyeet, you won't

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
If Boom is town and you're town then who is scum? Coasting and watching us kill each other?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I remember concluding yesterday that the team was exactly DP and Boom or UP and Chaco. So maybe it's that. Think we just need to yeet UP tomorrow.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
There was a post UP made about wishing Chaco stated the details of his role sooner. Why did he wish he stated it sooner? It's not like his role relates or that it changes his read??? Please get clarification on this tomorrow.

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Votecount 2-10X

[4] Darkpit54:, Chaco, BoomFrog, Xivii, #HBC FrozeηFlame
[3] Xivii : UtopianPoyzin, Darkpit54, somitomi

After Reaching 4 votes, Darkpit has been eliminated. Please no more posting

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Day 2 Ends

Darkpit54
has been eliminated, they were:

alignment- town
role- noisy child
active abilities- none
passive abilities- once, at the start of the game, your role will be announced as 'noisy child'
Night 2 Begins

Night 2 Deadline is at 10 PM UTC on Wednesday August 19th;​

Players may reply to their role PM with a request for Fast Night; if I receive a request from all living players, I will shorten the deadline by 24 hours.

sleep well xxx

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Night 2 Ends

During the night, Chaco has been eliminated, they were:

alignment- town
role- self-doubting miller
active abilities- none
passive abilities- roles which check your alignment may receive a 'mafia' result. they may also receive a 'town' result. honestly you're not sure.​

Day 3 Begins

Votecount 3-0

[5] Not Voting: somitomi, #HBC FrozeηFlame, BoomFrog, UtopianPoyzin, Xivii

With 5 alive, it takes 3 votes to eliminate.

Day 3 Deadline is at 11 PM UTC on Monday August 24th; which is 5 days' time (one less than Day 2).

somitomi somitomi #HBC | FrozeηFlame #HBC | FrozeηFlame BoomFrog BoomFrog UtopianPoyzin UtopianPoyzin Xivii Xivii

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Yep, I get to declare the moral high ground even though I wasn’t here for basically all of D2 due to declared limited access to the game? Why do I get to declare the moral high ground? Because I was right the whole entire game and I’m the town leader dummies. Town leader’s can sit back and watch things unfurl, sadly I feel let down tbh

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Okay spectators, so what’s going to happen is Im going to vote Xivii. If I vote Xivii and they aren’t instantly hammered, then that means that either:

A) Xivii is scum
B) I am scum

As for who Xivii’s mate is I haven’t yet figured it out. I already have the whole game mapped out if I’m right and turns out it comes solely down to me. First off we’re yeeting Xivii because they’re scum and a bunch of dead people agree. Then Somi dies and we can figure out who it is between FF and BoomFrog. I’m not going to elaborate either way right now because A) I get killed for being right and B) It could be influenced by what happens today. Spoiler alert, BoomFrog said some pretty grimy things yesterday and Xivii has been doing some predictable distancing so I think that’s where we go.

But yeah, the only options today are me and Xivii because I’m going to be dumb as usually and take a risk that could easily be wrong and cost us the game. But I do **** like that all the time and it’s going to be very hard to convince me not to be the first to vote.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Darkpit was townie af, but I would’ve rather he died N1 instead of mercuri, which was even more of a mind boggling yeet given the circumstances. I literally cannot fathom how mercuri and darkpit were yeeted at the times they were. Darkpit was really writing his ****ing death note and y’all didn’t even blink. I’m proud of myself for being the only person to hold their vote for Xivii every day, that opportunistic son of a ***** scum

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
empty shade throwing here is gross, literally zero attempt to do wagonomics on the EoD but still says people on it are scum.
Mercuri was just fine and not scummy. Yeeting them was astoundingly stupid. Therefore it is scum backed, and ftr scum usually pushes misyeets and this is clearly a scum backed misyeet from my perspective. I thought that scum wanting misyeets was common knowledge? Maybe not

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
where is this confidence on the TvT coming from? Osie was scummy af, and despite me now knowing we were TvT I find it unsettling that you jumped to say "this is TvT" with no explanation
And that was tone based at the time, I was just throwing it out there though obviously it does not reflect my current position.

this comes off like scared scum kneejerk reacting to xivii's push and feeling the noose begin to tighten.
BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA I just was thinking exactly what scum!Xivii’s goal would be, and what they posted and what I was theorizing ended up being identical iirc. Fun stuff

These posts come off as light banter with and easy floor setting for a mate
“This aged like milk”

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
is it just me or do these posts read like someone very, very certain that they won't eat a bullet ever this game no matter how hard they try to set up possible crumbs in RVS? and the whole "awwww UWU pweeeeze don't kill me N1 mr. scummers that wouldn't be vewwwy nice ;; ;; ;_;" really feels like fake emoting
I didn’t think me eating the bullet was ever a possibility. I can’t believe I’ve had to put up with two misyeets when I wasn’t involved (tbf I was gone but I can’t believe y’all listened to Xivii for crying out loud)

Top Bottom