• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

COMPLETELY VANILLA Mafia | Game Over

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
As far as I'm concerned it's up to Frozen unless... you feel like moving Chac? 👀

Or UP or Somi come back and move. But that would be fake and I would be sad 😔

Legitimately, if I somehow both survive and am wrong about Xivii, then I'll completely reevaluate the game. But I really don't see that happening. And I'd probably get yeeted anyway. If Xivii is town this game is probably already lost. Sincerely hoping that's not the case
The main reason why I can't let go of you is your read on me. It doesn't make sense.

#HBC | FrozeΡFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
If DP and Xivii have a last minute reconciliation after literally days of "Xivii is scum and I'm going to die on this hill" vs "DP is for sure scum" then this needs to set off alarm bells with all the rest of you. It's very possible Xivii got locked into distancing gone wrong D1 and is trying to see if he can find another opportunity to not yeet his partner toDay. The UP vote was testing the waters so he can pull another fire drill at EoD.

Don't let him do it. Chaco Chaco #HBC | FrozeΡFlame #HBC | FrozeΡFlame .

@UtopianPoyzin, if Xivii is scum his partner is DP. Vote DP toDay and get Xivii toMorrow.
bolded is what I have a creeping suspicion of, xiviis voting patterns have been really erratic this game but that's also kinda null!xivii

#HBC | FrozeΡFlame #HBC | FrozeΡFlame would you be down to go Boom?

I have a creeping suspicion here.
I don't think boom now is the right move because if the game is as simple as UP/DP I don't want to let DP wriggle out again on a fire drill. I dont even really think its possible to get 4 for boom with barely 2 hours to go

If I don't hear any serious objection objection from the others voting DP in the next 30 min probably just going to hammer an hour before deadline

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
The main reason why I can't let go of you is your read on me. It doesn't make sense.
What about it doesn't make sense?

You could easily get 4 for a Boom yeet, I'd rather vote Boom than have a no yeet. Might would rather vote Boom than Xivii but the connections are weird. About to try to reevaluate

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
What about it doesn't make sense?
You haven't presented any actual reason to scum read me. It's all conjecture. You town read me for most of the game and suddenly changed because I was being wagoned but you never actually gave reason as to why it changed. And you're holding onto it despite Boom obviously being scummier.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
You haven't presented any actual reason to scum read me. It's all conjecture. You town read me for most of the game and suddenly changed because I was being wagoned but you never actually gave reason as to why it changed. And you're holding onto it despite Boom obviously being scummier.
And like the confidence is absurd. You're so confident on everyone, especially me who is an enigma. It doesn't make sense.

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
I've presented plenty of reasons. Your reads and pushes switch at the drop of a dime, that's obvious just from toDay. I'm not going to fully flesh out my argument rn cuz it's been done to death, but I will tomorrow if I'm alive

I'm gonna go back and reread before I answer that. I can't make sense of Xivii doing some things he's done this game if he's town, but that's kinda standard Xivii. Maybe I'm just too stubborn to drop what I've been pushing all game. I just really really don't want to mess up rn, toDay's yeet is so pivotal, so I'm going to look back and think a min before I give my complete answer ifthat's okay

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I've presented plenty of reasons. Your reads and pushes switch at the drop of a dime, that's obvious just from toDay. I'm not going to fully flesh out my argument rn cuz it's been done to death, but I will tomorrow if I'm alive
That's not a valid reason. You're fully aware that's how I play as town and you were cognizant of it last game. So that's what I'm talking about. It's fake.

#HBC | FrozeΡFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm gonna go back and reread before I answer that. I can't make sense of Xivii doing some things he's done this game if he's town, but that's kinda standard Xivii. Maybe I'm just too stubborn to drop what I've been pushing all game. I just really really don't want to mess up rn, toDay's yeet is so pivotal, so I'm going to look back and think a min before I give my complete answer ifthat's okay
is this re: my question to you?

#HBC | FrozeΡFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Im taking the like as a yes, ok yeah you can think about it but less than 2 hours to deadline and I'd like to actually hear your response and be able to actually think about it and parse it so dont drag your feet (ironic coming from the guy who was MIA for 5 irl days I know but I hope you understand my point)

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
That's not true though. You were very solidly pushing Laser and Mala as a team for a long time and didn't really waver on it

Yes Frozen, sorry

And like the confidence is absurd. You're so confident on everyone, especially me who is an enigma
I literally haven't been confident on anyone but you and Osie lmao. I was right about at least one of those. If you think I'm confident on everyone, reread my posts. I've made it very clear that I'm not.

Gun to head Boom is scummier but Xivii gives more info and scares me more. I'd probably prefer Boom, but if Boom flips town there's no way Xivii does

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
That's not true though. You were very solidly pushing Laser and Mala as a team for a long time and didn't really waver on it
No I went from Laser to 3DS to Fonti to Mala to Boom to Jack to Frozen to Rajam to Mala to Chaco to Z25 to Boom to Rajam to Mala to Rajam to Laser to Mala

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I'm just messing around on yeeting Boom btw

In brightest day, in blackest night,

No evil shall escape my sight.

Let those who worship evil's might

Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!

##Vote: Darkpit

I also don't believe in the BoomDP team anymore. If Boom is bussing this hard, then he can win. I'd rather lose to someone's who's playing a brilliant game than somi/UP who've been actively coasting.

#HBC | FrozeΡFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I agree boom/dp is probably not it, DP scum flip essentially locks this game as UP/DP or xivii/DP. if its a full coast team I honestly wouldnt be surprised at UP/somi though if DP flips town but my paranoid ass won't let me just believe all of xivii/chaco/boom is town

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Who do you think I'm scum with if not Boom then?

Also most of those pushes were very early on and weak. In the later days your pushes were incredibly consistent

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Who do you think I'm scum with if not Boom then?

Also most of those pushes were very early on and weak. In the later days your pushes were incredibly consistent
1. You do realize it's D2 right or am I high
2. That was my whole game voting pattern from D1 to D4

Chaco

Never Logs In
Nah DP is play. Wanted to see if he’d shift boom too.
Although he’s been down for everyone... which is disconcerting. What’s his likely pair if he’s been on every wagon?

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
It is D2 but we're also 1 misyeet away from LyLo, just like in late Midnight

Two seems inaccurate but I haven't had the opportunity to reread so ig I'll take your word for it. It's definitely not how I remember it going lol, but I may have been building you up in my head as way townier than you actually played because you were confirmed

Frozen where's your head at rn? What do you make of my response to your question, and to Xivii's "lol i was jk about Boom"

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
If I don't have a partner then maybe that means i'm probably not scum

Also no one can tell me that one of Boom or Xivii isn't scum

#HBC | FrozeΡFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
your head at rn? What do you make of my response to your question, and to Xivii's "lol i was jk about Boom"
your response to the question was not scummy at all which I was surpised by ngl but that's also not a hard answer to come up with as scum

I had a feeling xivii was testing to see who wanted to do a firedrill and his "lol jk" tracks with that but at the same time gives credence to boom's pair of you with xivii, so if xivii is bussing you but looking for possible outs your flip tells me a lot

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
It's not like I made some bizarre shift, I was already wavering on Boom and had and have reason to believe he's scummy. I didn't jump on UP when you tried switching to him because contrary to popular belief my reads do matter to me

Townies self pres too, I would be idiotic not to switch to my other scum read when we're almost at LyLo and ik that my misyeet probably leads to us losing

Might could see Chaco and Xivii scumteam. Keep that in mind toMorrow

Boom and Xivii are both pushing me and there's no way that both of them are town. If they are then tbh huge congrats to whoever actually is scum . However, I don't see that happening. And the fact that there is 100% at least one scum on me should make you think this is probably a misyeet

Darkpit54

Smash Ace
NNID
Robopenguin55
3DS FC
4699-6685-3678
Last game everyone flamed me up for not trying hard enough to defend myself as a townie. This game I'm getting yeeted for the opposite. Ironic. I would seriously like some advice after the game ends lol, I'm clearly lost. Midnight was a fluke lmao

Anyway yeet Xivii toMorrow pretty please

Top Bottom