• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C.Falcon can dive edgeguards!

Runeblade279

Smash Apprentice
That's awesome, but there's something even more intruiging here;

Look at 1:30.

D-throw > Knee. And we're not fighting Ganondorf. TL was at 65% on the throw. I watched it again and it didn't look like he could do much to avoid it, seemed stunned throughout.

Could this be a new KO tactic around 60%?

Someone who has the game testing this will get many e-cookies from me. =)

Reaver197

Smash Lord
I have the game and will eagerly test out various dthrow -> knee combo possibilities on different characters.

HeroADV

Smash Rookie
Dam cant wait to Try out falcon I hope he has his DAir, Falcon punch Combo. From the old Smash 64
wooo

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
That Falcon player ....he was not even trying ,he was just playing around with that toon link player, he should have gone all out ,id like to play against him some day

marthownsxd

Smash Apprentice
**** that video certainly changed my opinions about Falcon, especially that down throw to knee combo. So all this time the knee was weak in the videos I watched just because people were spamming it...

Top Bottom