• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bye Brawl, Hi there Smash4. Regular Streaming?!? Cap is Better than Iron Man

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Hey everyone, drogoth here.

Old OP Here:
DISCLAIMER ABOUT MY HACKS:

1. Unless specified, my hacks won't work for Project M.
2. None of my hacks will be 100% true to the games. This is so that each character won't feel overloaded in comparison to Brawls cast.

Text in Green are elements included within the PSA
Text in Red are being worked on currently
Text in white are not worked on as of yet

RELEASED PROJECTS!

PROJECT RELEASED! SSB4 + Ocarina of Time Magic Power Link!

Works with P:M - Unknown

Brawl Vautl Entry: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203992

Wait4: Link tightens his belt
Wait5: Link stretches his arms
Wait6: Link taps his feet on the ground

Wait7: Link bends over and breaths heavily. This can only be done if Link has at least or more than 100% damage

Attack 11, 12, 13 - Two slashes right with a final slash left

Forward Tilt - Is a 3 hit combo. Two fast stabs with a final stronger stab.

AttackLow - A stab from behind his shield

Attack Dash - Jump strike

Neutral Special: Bow - Link pulls out his bow and shoots and arrow. Depending on the last smash attack you've used, you'll either fire a normal arrow, ice arrow, or fire arrow.

Side Special: Deku Nut Toss - Link pulls out a Deku Nut and throws it on the ground close to himself. The attack itself deals very little damage, while stunning the opponents for a quick follow-up attack.
Down Smash: Din's Fire - Kneeling down, Link slams his left hand on the ground causing a dome of fire to slowly expand around him. The dome hits multiple times, each doing less damage.

Up Smash: Nayru's Love - Kneeling down, Link places his hands on the ground beside him causing a blue, diamond-shaped barrier to form around him. The shield causes a small amount of damage over time to enemies next to, or inside it and it reflects projectiles.

Side Smash: Farore's Wind - Link's Side Smash is no longer a two part smash. Instead, it's an extremely versatile one part Side Smash. Depending on the direction that you move the control stick, Link will fire Farore's Wind in a different direction.

Final Smash: Ocarina of Time – Link pulls out the Ocarina given to him by Zelda as a child and plays a small tune depending on the button input.

No Button Input: Song of Time – Link plays the Song of Time which slows down the movements of all his enemies

If A is Pressed: Song of Storms – Link plays the Song of Storms which causes Lightning to strike down on enemies around him

If B is pressed: Sun’s Song – Link plays the Sun’s Song which causes all enemies around Link to catch fire.

Skyward Sword Link

Works with P:M - Unknown

Brawl Vautl Entry: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35144

Attributes: He'll be like Link, but he'll have a faster run speed (he be sprintin')

Neutral B: Bow. I'll be using the Sacred Bow over his Regular one, although I am in the process of acquiring his other bows as well. Stats of the arrow will be the same, no increased knockback or anything. If I make an edit, it'll be toning down the damage.

Side B: Beetle. Yep. It won't have any of the Gale Boomerang Graphics or the small push/grab thingy it had. Will have return hitboxes.

Down B: Bombs. No change here, other than texture.

Up B: Spin Attack. No change here, either.

Dash Attack: Link performs a jump strike.

AAA+: Link performs his three hit combo before moving to his Attack 100. His Attack 100 will be the Illusion Stab. I experimented with the "waggle in all directions" and that didn't turn out quite neat and nice.

Side Tilt 1: Shield Bash (see Other Random Stuff Section).

Side Tilt 2: Link's normal Side Tilt

Up Tilt : Similar to normal Link's uptilt except he spins.

Down Tilt: Same

Up Air: Link Spins and slashes upward.

Neutral Air: Link slashes infront of him and then turns around to slash behind himself

Forward Air: Same.

Back Air: Link spins around and slashes behind himself before turning back forward

Down Air: Link swings downwards with his Shield and then his sword. The shield will be a spike while his sword will knock the opponent upwards.

Side Smash: Link performs a spin slash in one direction, and can attack again with a spin slash in the opposite direction.

Up Smash: Same

Down Smash: Same. Although the first hit links into the next. Will have reduced knockback to compensate.

Ground Final Smash: Link's sword crackles with energy as he crouches to the ground. He suddenly will leap into the air with the Master Sword held high while spinning and then plunge it into the ground. Will have a very large hitbox and deal tons of damage, but won't grab you a kill unless they get hit by the sword itself.

Air Final Smash: Same as original Link's

Entry: Link's trusty Loftwing flies overhead as he plummets to the stage. Upon landing, he unsheaths his sword and pulls his shield off his back.

Shield Bash: Link rams his shield forward and allows him to block all damage up to 20% and reflecting all article projectiles. Damage that can be absorbed is subject to change.

Sailcloth Fall: Link will whip out his trusty Sail Cloth as he falls. He'll have reduced fall speed, although he'll be very mobile.

Skyward Fall: Link lets go of the Sailcloth and then spreads his arms wide as he falls down. He'll have increased fall speed, but he won't be very mobile at all.

Right Taunt: Fi will dance above you as you stare around at the pretty-pretty sparkles.

Up Taunt: Here's where it gets interesting. Link spins his sword and then points in towards the sky. The sword begins to glow, and after a few moments, you return to your Waiting Animation. Except for one change: Your sword is now charged with energy. Now, you can perform any three attacks of your choosing and they'll throw out a Skyward Strike.

Skyward Strike: A projectile that's thrown out by all A-Attacks. It is NOT a replacement for the Bow, so it doesn't have super special awesome range. Does 7% Damage. Damage is subject to change.

Hector: Fire Emblem 7

Works with P:M - No

Brawl Vautl Entry: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202557

Wait - Changed to Hector's Great Lord Wait

AAA - Will be changed to AA. Will consist of two swings of his axe going back and forth.

Side Tilt - A Stab with the head of Hector's Axe. Relatively fast, low damage, and can be used to set up a combo.

Up Tilt - An upward swing with Hector's Axe.

Attack Dash - Hector performs a one handed slash with his axe, from top to bottom.

Up Smash - Hector puts his axe over his head and spins it. Very slow start up. Multi hit.

Side Smash - Hector spins and then brings his axe diagonally downwards. Debating whether or not to make it a two part smash attack.

Air Up - Hector spins his axe striking the opponent multiple times. Sends them upwards. Very fast and does moderate damage.

Air Back - Hector turns around and kicks his opponent.

Neutral Special - Same as Ike's except does more damage and has lightning gfx. If a full charge is achieved, Hector will have the ability to OHKO almost anyone, anything, anywhere. The downside being that the move has ridiculous amounts of end lag if fully charged.

Side Special - Here is what sets apart what any normal Hector moveset would do. His side special is a 3 part move which can be used to either bring the enemy towards you for a quick basic attack combo or finish the combo for a huge knockback move.

Hector's Side Special:

Part 1: Set up - Hector pulls his axe back.
Part 2: Grab - Hector Grabs the opponent with his axe and pulls them towards him. At this point, either you can continue the combo, or stop and start beating up your opponent with a basic attack combo or a grab. Does no damage.
Part 3: Spin - Hector spins, hitting the opponent with his axe twice: once with the hilt and again with the blade of his axe. Does a lot of damage and great knockback.

Up Special - Hector jumps up, and then plunges downward with his axe. Only has one hitbox going up and then another going down. Does more damage if they are hit with the blade of the axe.

Down Special - Counter - Hector taunts the opponent. When hit, Hector takes full damage while returning 3 times the damage done to him.

Final Smash - Hector throws a small throwing axe at his opponent, stunning them. He then spins Armads above him, then smashes it into the ground and leaps forward into the air. Hector then plunges downward with his axe. This Final Smash will happen even if the initial axe doesn't connect

Final Smash Air: Hector spins twice and then spikes the opponent down with his axe.

Roy: Fire Emblem 6!

Works with P:M - Yes

Brawl Vautl Entry: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202556

Wait 1: His basic stance will be the Sword of Seals unsheathed and in his hand.
Wait 2: Roy sheathes his sword. The wait will last at least 200 frames.

AA Combo - Will be different compared to Marth's. Will be a bit stronger than Marth's.

Side Smash - Will be a quick stab.

Down Smash - Roy slashes in one direction, and then spins.

Up Smash - Roy performs an overhead slash, making a wide arc

Dash attack - Will be a lunging stab.

Neutral Air - Roy spins with his sword

Forward Air - Roy slashes horizontally with his sword

Back Air - Roy stabs backwards with his sword

Down Air - Roy performs a backflip and slashes downward. Can spike, and spikes hard when it hits.

Side Special - Has five parts

Part 1 - Roy does a low slash, stunning the opponent
Part 2 - He follows up by perform a horizontal slash
Part 3 - Afterwards, he performs an overhead slash
Part 4 - Crouching down, he performs a rising uppercut into a backflip
Part 5 - To end it off, he rushes forward, knocking the enemy upwards

Neutral Special - Will be his signature Flare Blade except with a different animation. Will have two different hitboxes. One will be on his sword, the other will be a projectile that explodes when it comes in contact with an enemy. Only one hitbox can connect. If the sword connects, then the projectile won't get sent out. If the sword doesn't connect, the projectile is sent out.

Down Special - Same as what he does in Melee/Project M

Up Special - Will be what he does in Melee/Project M. If all the hitboxes connect, then Roy can follow up with any aerial attack

Final Smash - Roy raises the Sword of Seals into the air as it bursts into flame. Roy instantly heals 30 damage.

Spot Dodge - Will be similar to the way Roy dodges in Fire Emblem 6.

Recent Old OP Here:

So I do animating for a bunch of things. Mostly for fun. I did some coding for the Waluigi PSA along with balancing, gave coding suggestions for the Ridley and Dark Samus PSAs, giving coding and animation help for the OoT and (maybe) Sword Ganondorf PSAs.

I also have a Youtube where I upload old streams: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGFx-2wwKfRc9NRm1KMge_w
I have a Twitter where I don't do much, but if you want you can follow it: https://twitter.com/Large_Leader

I stream often, at Picarto. Specifically here: picarto.tv/LargeLeader
Streams are scheduled for every Friday at around 3pm EST. I'll just work on random things and maybe work on something you guys request. I also randomly stream at times too, so follow me on Twitter if you want to stay up-to-date when I decide to stream!

And that's pretty much it. I know a bunch of coding along with animating, so if anyone needs help, they can ask.

Animation streaming (two planned characters and a Stream request)
Coding streaming
In Game Testing streaming (testing animation and coding)

Finals week, so I'm studying and then doing small amounts of modelling. Enjoy

Last edited:

drogoth232

Smash Lord
So after playing Xenoblade a bit and with SSB4 coming out soon, I decided to work on Shulk

Back Slash -
http://i.imgur.com/tf0SIJu.gif

(I fixed the legs messing up, this is an older gif)

Counter-
http://i.imgur.com/5fmgMTK.gif

One of his counter animations. Made it flow smoother after making the gif.

Air Slash-
http://i.imgur.com/5qpmHsy.gif

Didn't make a fall animation yet, so I'll have it segue into that animation when I'm done with it. And ignore the bad gif editing. I suck at it.

And ignore the fact that he has white hands. The texture didn't want to show up in Maya for some reason.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
I'm happy to announce a couple of things:

1. My Shulk psa will be included in the next release of Project M Unbound

2. DSX8 is working on making an even more customized rig for Shulk so his monado opens up with a laser when he attacks (will have to find a laser model myself lol)

3. Beta V1 is almost ready for release. Just need toreanimate the front Smash and then code all the new moves. Beta V2 will include a lot of animation cleanup along with a (hopefully) P:M compatible version.

See you guys on the flip side

Zandesu

Smash Rookie
Hi there. Don't look at my post count. Horrible, I know. I just wanted to ask about the Roy hack. Your post says it works on PM, but Brawl Vault says it doesn't. Which is it? I wanted to clarify before trying it.

Last edited:

AFeralFurry

Smash Cadet
May I ask a question about your Shulk PSA? Do you intend to use the SSB4 Shulk sounds (such as voice and slash sounds) along with it, eventually? Just wondering.

Last edited:

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Hi there. Don't look at my post count. Horrible, I know. I just wanted to ask about the Roy hack. Your post says it works on PM, but Brawl Vault says it doesn't. Which is it? I wanted to clarify before trying it.
In Brawl Vault, I stated that I'm not responsible for it not working correctly in P:M. I got a couple of Messages asking for me to add/fix/change some things to Roy so that it'd work better (some people wanted a soundbank to work for Roy, some wanted Final Smash changes, etc) in P:M.

That being said, I should probably update Roy soon >.>

May I ask a question about your Shulk PSA? Do you intend to use the SSB4 Shulk sounds (such as voice and slash sounds) along with it, eventually? Just wondering.
Yeah. But that depends on whether or not I ever finish Shulk and if he just becomes one of my WIP in Forever projects.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Shelfed Shulk for a bit to work on some other projects.

I'll have more news soon.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Okay, I know I've been super duper quiet lately. But I've had a lot of stuff going on!

So I have a poll up at KCMM, and I'll have one up here (even though I don't think it'll be as successful as over there lol).

Make sure you vote and post!

EDIT: Either I can't find something, or you can't have polls on here. Either way, this will be the poll post.

WHO SHOULD I PRIORITIZE?

C.Falcon New Fsmash, Bair, and FS
OoT Ganon Moveset
Goku (SSJ, SSJ3, SSJ4, SSJ God)
Vegeta (SSJ, Super SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ4)
Eliwood (move to model import)
Megaman.EXE with new models
Protoman.EXE with new models
Dante (UMvC3 Moveset)
Anubis (Egyptian God/Smite)
Tidus (FFX and Dissidia)
Zack Fair (FF7: Crisis Core)
Cloud (FF7 and Dissidia)
Sephiroth (FF7: Crisis Core)
Genesis (FF7: Crisis Core)
Angeal (FF7: Crisis Core)

Here's the KCMM Link if you want to vote there (don't know if it allows people who aren't users to vote) http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=58781.msg1313228

Last edited:

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Are you starting another project? Well out of those I would prefer to see a Megaman.exe move set given the abundance of ganon move sets, gokus, clouds and dantes, but I doubt that will get as many votes.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Are you starting another project? Well out of those I would prefer to see a Megaman.exe move set given the abundance of ganon move sets, gokus, clouds and dantes, but I doubt that will get as many votes.
To be fair theres only like 2 Dante movesets and no actual OoT Ganon movesets.

That being said ,on KCMM, Ganon is winning with 9 votes out of 16

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Bumping with a new topic title and a reminder to keep voting!

Voting will be closing tomorrow or on Thursday!

Dark-Samus-Lives

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I know I've been super duper quiet lately. But I've had a lot of stuff going on!

So I have a poll up at KCMM, and I'll have one up here (even though I don't think it'll be as successful as over there lol).

EDIT: Either I can't find something, or you can't have polls on here. Either way, this will be the poll post.

WHO SHOULD I PRIORITIZE?
OoT Ganon! I want tridents and thunder ballz!

But damn, you're crazy ambitious with the number of projects you have going on! It's highonphazon from KCMM btw :-)

drogoth232

Smash Lord
OoT Ganon! I want tridents and thunder ballz!

But damn, you're crazy ambitious with the number of projects you have going on! It's highonphazon from KCMM btw :-)
I guessed as much lol

But yeah, I just have SO much going on I can't stay and finish one thing.

Hell, I still need to go back and revamp all my old movesets, which aren't included in the poll (although Roy is indefinitely put on the backburner until someone makes an Awakening costume for him).

I'll make a new poll with the choices that didn't win in another poll, plus adding more contestants.

That being said, Captain Falcon's mini PSA will probably see a release before OOT Ganon does, just because I've actually been working on him before the poll was created. Only need to make a Bair, another FSmash animation, PSA Edits, and he'll be good to go.

Ganon on the other hand...

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023

WHO SHOULD I PRIORITIZE?

C.Falcon New Fsmash, Bair, and FS
OoT Ganon Moveset
Goku (SSJ, SSJ3, SSJ4, SSJ God)
Vegeta (SSJ, Super SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ4)
Eliwood (move to model import)
Megaman.EXE with new models
Protoman.EXE with new models
Dante (UMvC3 Moveset)
Anubis (Egyptian God/Smite)
Tidus (FFX and Dissidia)
Zack Fair (FF7: Crisis Core)
Cloud (FF7 and Dissidia)
Sephiroth (FF7: Crisis Core)
Genesis (FF7: Crisis Core)
Angeal (FF7: Crisis Core)

Here's the KCMM Link if you want to vote there (don't know if it allows people who aren't users to vote) http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=58781.msg1313228
New C.Falcon stuff, I guess. Also, according to that, Megaman.EXE and Protoman.EXE are done. Can I have a link to them, please?

drogoth232

Smash Lord
New C.Falcon stuff, I guess. Also, according to that, Megaman.EXE and Protoman.EXE are done. Can I have a link to them, please?
I never said that I had them finished, I said if I should prioritize them. The people overwhelmingly voted for OoT Ganon, so that's who I'm working on next.

That being said, I have the models for Megaman.EXE and Protoman.EXE all ready to be rigged up.

Megaman.EXE will be the second one I prioritize, so you can expect to see stuff on him soon.

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
I never said that I had them finished, I said if I should prioritize them. The people overwhelmingly voted for OoT Ganon, so that's who I'm working on next.

That being said, I have the models for Megaman.EXE and Protoman.EXE all ready to be rigged up.

Megaman.EXE will be the second one I prioritize, so you can expect to see stuff on him soon.
Oh. Darn. I assumed, because you only said you had the models, so I assumed "Oh, he should have the moveset ready then!"
Also, please take your time to make Shulk the best he can be. I want Project M Unbound to be something I'm proud of taking part in. (no offense to the developers right now, you guys are doing an absolutely fabulous job, but one can only play around with Lucina and Pichu so much.) Even if you need help, I'd be glad to find suggestions for you.
Take you time, bud.
PS. I can't wait to try out Roy and Skyward Link. Wish I could try Hector, though. ._.

Last edited:

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Oh. Darn. I assumed, because you only said you had the models, so I assumed "Oh, he should have the moveset ready then!"
Also, please take your time to make Shulk the best he can be. I want Project M Unbound to be something I'm proud of taking part in. (no offense to the developers right now, you guys are doing an absolutely fabulous job, but one can only play around with Lucina and Pichu so much.) Even if you need help, I'd be glad to find suggestions for you.
Take you time, bud.
PS. I can't wait to try out Roy and Skyward Link. Wish I could try Hector, though. ._.
It'd be a safe assumption, except I never work on movesets unless I have a model to work with. Just how I work :p

Shulk's being shelfed for a bit. Kinda got tired of him and his model is really restrictive when it comes to animating.

Here's a new gif for Ganondorf.

Wait, why is he just slamming his hands down?

Probably because he's gonna use his sword, mate.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
I've got some fun stuff for you all
__________________________________________________________________________________

Will be included in Ganondorf's Final Smash

Needless to say, it's going to be epic.
___________________________________________________________________________________

It's Ganon's new Neutral Special. He throws a yellow ball of energy like he does in OoT.

And it's going to be REFLECTABLE!
____________________________________________________________________________________

Regarding more info...

While I haven't showed all of the animations I've completed, Ganondorf needs about 4 more animations so that all his animations aside from FS and Extra Misc animations are completed. I'll be using all his misc and wait animations from vBrawl along with a bunch of vBrawl animations.

FS will have 4 or 5 animations (the 4th is when you miss, and the 5th is when you hit with it).

He'll have about 5 Extra Misc animations.

Then, all that'll be left is coding everything.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
I've animated a whole bunch of other moves, but they all require editing in brawlbox before I can show them off.

So here's an animation that I don't need to change in Brawlbox that I can show off to ya'll.

It's Ganondorf Float ability. It'll be mapped to his up special. He'll be able to interrupt it into any aerial attack and then quickly go back into his float. BUT he has a time limit before he can no longer float and will have to land for it to start recharging.

Last edited:

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Set backs, set backs, set backs...

Most of the animations I exported have some problems with them. Going to have to reexport them and then fix them in BBox again.
The Aerial and teh beginning of the Up Special work fine, though. The Float looks fine too.
All that's left are:

Final Smash Animations
Extra Misc Animations
New Up Smash Animation
New Dair Animation
New Fair Animation - Might not do this one and leave it as the VBrawl Fair.

Dark-Samus-Lives

Smash Journeyman
How's the animations coming along?

Btw, nice float animation. I've yet to play Project M 3.5 but I hear he has a hover in it...

Last edited:

drogoth232

Smash Lord
How's the animations coming along?

Btw, nice float animation. I've yet to play Project M 3.5 but I hear he has a hover in it...
Almost all the main animations are done. Need to redo an animation and finish making one.

I was talking to some people about it and I found out that my float looks EXACTLY like P:M's. It's quite tickling, to be honest.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Alright, so I COMPLETELY forgot that (Phantom) Ganondorf uses a lance.

I'm wondering what the best way to implement it would be...

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
if you go the lance rout, id say give him at least one attack where he throws the lance and it comes back (like what ganon does when u fight him in alttp).

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Alright, this is what I've decided so far:

Up tilt FSmash trident - fast, anti-air
No tilt FSmash Sword - slow, covers a bit above ganondorf all the way to the ground, good range
Down tilt FSmash Magic blast - fast, covers a bit infront of ganondorf, multihit

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Idea for lance: aerial down-b is a wiz-kick-esque move that uses the lance ala @ BronzeGreekGod BronzeGreekGod 's ganondorf psa.
Currently, Down B will be the jump-into-air-and-groundpound move.

Maybe I could make his groundpound move a downsmash, but then there'd be no way for him to be able to do the groundpound cancel out of float.

Cahalan

Smash Ace
Currently, Down B will be the jump-into-air-and-groundpound move.

Maybe I could make his groundpound move a downsmash, but then there'd be no way for him to be able to do the groundpound cancel out of float.
Hmmm... What moves have you not modified yet?

Edit: Lance for fully charged side smash: impressive range and "poking" ,ala marth, at the cost of having to fully charge a side smash.

Also I hope these are compatible with smash 3 textures and texture hacks in general.

Last edited:

drogoth232

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure it'll be compatible with smash3, although I haven't tested it yet.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Update on Ganondorf:

Still brainstorming a good FrontSmash start and charge animation. I know what I want the ending of teh animation to look like. Just the start that's getting to me. Debating between doing something similar to a Mewtwo-esque downsmash start or something else.

Aaaaaaand here's something I whipped up with some free time:

Pose was influenced from the FE:A artwork for Roy

Hopefully I can get an Awakening model for him. If not I'll attempt to make my own version of it :p

Last edited:

Cahalan

Smash Ace
Update on Ganondorf:

Still brainstorming a good FrontSmash start and charge animation. I know what I want the ending of teh animation to look like. Just the start that's getting to me. Debating between doing something similar to a Mewtwo-esque downsmash start or something else.

Aaaaaaand here's something I whipped up with some free time:

Pose was influenced from the FE:A artwork for Roy

Hopefully I can get an Awakening model for him. If not I'll attempt to make my own version of it :p
If the front smash animation involves the lance, for the start of it have him use "dark magic" to materialize it into his hands...

drogoth232

Smash Lord
NOTE: The current version of Chrom doesn't seem to be P:M Friendly. I'm working on a fix for it.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
New Note: Chrom works with all Brawl Codesets as far as I can tell. Go crazy!

New Note2: Ganondorf over Lucario works! Just need to start the coding, which I'll get to on Friday.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
So after like 15 days of setbacks and things popping up, I decided that I should probably start working on Ganon again.

And here's what's officially left:

1. Reworking the Energy Ball Throw Animation. The ending is fine, but I just thought up of a new start and charge animation.

2. Redoing the Front Smash Animation. It'll be 100% a lance attack now. Will be good for anti-air.

3. Coding the moves (which might take a while).

4. The inclusion of Beast Ganon is still in the air, mostly because I'm not sure if he'll be able to fit in the filespace that I have left. I'll try my hardest to make sure he is, though. If it means scrapping my other FS idea, then so be it.

Also, I'm not 100% sure about how I'll go about making Ganon's SFX work with Lucario's. Maybe I'll use a "Lucario uses Ganon's Soundbank" Code, although I'm not sure. If someone wants to come along and make all of Lucario's SFX be Ganon's and then make all his SFX correspond to the right moves, then go ahead. I'm not really keen on that whole thing, to be quite honest >.>

Top Bottom