• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

But Spoiled Eggs Taste So Yummy. (Un)Official Easter Eggs Discussion.

Runathir

Smash Rookie

Anyway, I noticed a couple of things, not sure if they're fully easter eggs. First, Diddy Kong's victory screen with the boombox no longer has Diddy with his cap backwards, although the shades remain. With Fire Peach, her up tilt is fiery instead of hearty, and with Shadow Queen Peach both her side+B and up tilt have shadow effects, and you can't change the side+B with a taunt like you can with other Peach colors.

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
The alloy team files appear in the fighter folder. Im guessing there might be a way to plays as them.

Alm5252

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ALM5252
The alloy team files appear in the fighter folder. Im guessing there might be a way to plays as them.
They were added because they changed their physics similar to the regular cast. Now they aren't super floaty in Multi-Man Brawl.

CardiganBoy

Smash Lord

Anyway, I noticed a couple of things, not sure if they're fully easter eggs. First, Diddy Kong's victory screen with the boombox no longer has Diddy with his cap backwards, although the shades remain. With Fire Peach, her up tilt is fiery instead of hearty, and with Shadow Queen Peach both her side+B and up tilt have shadow effects, and you can't change the side+B with a taunt like you can with other Peach colors.
Yep, Snake went horribly old by smoking so much, it wasn't FOXDIE, or cloning issues.

Also, why is there a Pokemon Trainer folder in Project M, when he doesn't appears, or i'm missing something?

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Yep, Snake went horribly old by smoking so much, it wasn't FOXDIE, or cloning issues.

Also, why is there a Pokemon Trainer folder in Project M, when he doesn't appears, or i'm missing something?
that folder contains the file that makes him disappear. If you delete it your game will freeze upon starting a match with a pokemon

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Oh I thought that folder was so SSE wouldn't crash when you get to him. I haven't tried SSE in a LONG time so I can't say for sure if that's the case now.

MLGF

Smash Lord
SSE crashes whenever you fight against a playable character.
It worked pretty flawlessly in 2.6 though, hoping they fix it... again. Captain Falcon:M in SSE feels like one of the best beat em' up experiences ever. It just feels so damn good.

Kroboats

Smash Cadet
Not exactly an easter egg, but while trying out boss battle mode with Giga Bowser I noticed that one of the bosses had all its sounds replaced with Roy's voice clips. It was glorious. Guess that's how they got Roy's beautiful pipes into PM. If I had to guess I'd say some other boss has Mewtwo's soundbank.

Bazkip

Smash Master
Not exactly an easter egg, but while trying out boss battle mode with Giga Bowser I noticed that one of the bosses had all its sounds replaced with Roy's voice clips. It was glorious. Guess that's how they got Roy's beautiful pipes into PM. If I had to guess I'd say some other boss has Mewtwo's soundbank.

2:05 for Mewtwo and 4:45 for Roy

lastoutlaw113

Smash Apprentice
I just found a SNES rom in 3.0's files. I tried loading it, but apparently it's corrupt.

private > wii > app > RSBE > st > st_080805_0933

JRC LSS

Smash Apprentice
Fire Peach's up tilt won't hurt red pikmin, and it destroys blast boxes in one hit. It's not really an easter egg, but I think this is the only case where a different costume has any kind of change in gameplay.

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
Fire Peach's up tilt won't hurt red pikmin, and it destroys blast boxes in one hit. It's not really an easter egg, but I think this is the only case where a different costume has any kind of change in gameplay.
Those are just the special quirks of the Red Pikmin and Blast Box, not Fire Peach, but it still changes gameplay.

Bstuk

Smash Cadet
Has anyone found any easter eggs involving luigis side b? I was playing against a friend who held in side b, and then Luigi started flashing different colors. Instead of just flashing green, it was cylcing through different colors like yellow, red, blue, and green. The colors that flashed were very noticeable. We tried to re-create it afterward and had no luck.

JRC LSS

Smash Apprentice
Those are just the special quirks of the Red Pikmin and Blast Box, not Fire Peach, but it still changes gameplay.
Oh I know. Maybe I should have said "fire peach's up tilt has the properties of a fire type move". Those two were just the only examples I could think of that actually affect gameplay.

Generically Epic

Smash Ace
Has anyone found any easter eggs involving luigis side b? I was playing against a friend who held in side b, and then Luigi started flashing different colors. Instead of just flashing green, it was cylcing through different colors like yellow, red, blue, and green. The colors that flashed were very noticeable. We tried to re-create it afterward and had no luck.
that's cool. did you try taunting? :o

Top Bottom