• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Burntsock's Yoshi: Please critique/comment. New vids

D

Deleted member

Vids of burntsock's yoshi? Why yes, he does suck.. , so here are some vids of me and hugglebunny, going from being suckish, to being less suckish, oh yea, (more coming as we upload them). If you dont want to hear annoying voices, do not listen to sound. We both ARENT AS BAD AS BEFORE, YAY but thats ok. SOrry bout the bad quality. Please critique. All tips and comments are greatly appreciated, and i will update this post with new ones.

Old Matches (we suck, dont critique these anymore):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR-Qm0L_agI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX5whdCWzg0

Errm my bad, for these, skip to around 3 or 4 minutes (plz dont watch my ganon, i dont play gannon. )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_WjUc9f288
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r5UvgnQUTM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIMgWx6L1rQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH0uiwk2lRU

NEW VIDEOS (We've gotten much better, as u can probably(hopefully) tell):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPe2fWgVwLI
I cant believe he survived my kamikaze egg poop :/ Oh well, still a cool match
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veYZv0_zuoc
Yay for new vids!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4fZN111DaE
I like these matches.

OMG THE QUALITY SUX. Sorry bout that.

Enjoy, and please leave comments and suggestions to help me improve before brawl comes out and makes me start from scratch. Yoshi boards, unite! :yoshi:

Bloshi

Smash Ace
This is a classic example of a Yoshi that rolls too much. You rolled quite a bit, especially in those place where he was approaching with fsmash. A simple spot dodge could've led to punishment right away. In general, try and outspace instead of resorting to shielding.

Your grabs were in the right places, but the follow-ups were a little off. This will come with time.

Now I know it is hard to edgeguard Roy, but try...wait I don't know the answer to this one. All I know is that your edgeguard attempts were...off. Ask Shiri, there's like over 9000 Roys in Georgia.

You also got gimped out of your jump quite a bit. If your opponent like to spam big attacks like fsmash, DJC is not your best option. Here spacing is key again. Get fluent with wavedashing (I saw some failed ledgedashes on battlefield), and then spacing will get plenty easy. Yoshi is a spacing monster, its just very subtle.

Oh yeah, eggs, don't use them if he's right there (unless you has teh mindgames).

D

Deleted member

This is a classic example of a Yoshi that rolls too much. You rolled quite a bit, especially in those place where he was approaching with fsmash. A simple spot dodge could've led to punishment right away. In general, try and outspace instead of resorting to shielding.

Your grabs were in the right places, but the follow-ups were a little off. This will come with time.

Now I know it is hard to edgeguard Roy, but try...wait I don't know the answer to this one. All I know is that your edgeguard attempts were...off. Ask Shiri, there's like over 9000 Roys in Georgia.

You also got gimped out of your jump quite a bit. If your opponent like to spam big attacks like fsmash, DJC is not your best option. Here spacing is key again. Get fluent with wavedashing (I saw some failed ledgedashes on battlefield), and then spacing will get plenty easy. Yoshi is a spacing monster, its just very subtle.

Oh yeah, eggs, don't use them if he's right there (unless you has teh mindgames).
I rolled WAY too much in those matches, and the matches that i will post later. I normally dont roll as much, but i still roll a bit much. Yea, gotta work on spacing, my poor spacing got me punished alot. I can usually ledgedash fine. I guess i shouldnt DJC as much, thx. Thanks for the comments.

OK, looking at the videos, i see TONS AND TONS of obvious mistakes. U dont need to tell me that rolled WAY too much, and in terrible places, and also tried to shield grab and grab at bad times. I also jumped into WAY too many fsmashes. Thanks, and i appreciate all critiques and comments.

D

Deleted member

Hey, does anyone have any good vids of Yoshi vs Roy, not that i really need too much help with roy, but i'd liek to see what moves the yoshi does.

\
Nobody wants to help a poor, noobish, yoshi improve? *wimpers, then watches vids again to find mistakes*

Yikes, srry for the double post.

D

Deleted member

Oh noes, the yoshi boards have lives, while i sit here waiting for them to critique me. Oh well, i guess its homework time.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Guys stop spamming or I'll start handing out infractions. You know the rules, post on topic please.

EDIT: Burntsocks, don't expect people to respond within 2 hours of your post.

- Don't reply to this post in this thread either. PM me if you want to discuss it.

EDIT2: As for critique, I got bored of watching 30 seconds of you and your friend picking characters, ending up choosing Ganon vs Sheik and then Sheik holding forward and mashing A and winning for the first 30 seconds of the match. Next time can you use a video editing program to get the important parts (e.g. the Yoshi matches only) and only upload that instead?

[/Bringer's video-making critique]

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
I watched most of the first video and I noticed something that hasn't been mentioned.

Now note, I am not a Yoshi main, but I really think I'd like to second him.

Anyways, I saw you doing an admirable thing against the first Roy. You would roll away and wait in shield. From what I saw, what you were attempting was to read your opponent to do the appropriate counter, however you either: weren't doing that, didn't know what to do, or you just weren't reacting fast enough to get in his face while he winds down. Instead of hitting him, you'd wait a full half second too late to do anything.

What I suggest is to go on the offense a little more, especially when they're wide open, leave your shield a little earlier.

D

Deleted member

Guys stop spamming or I'll start handing out infractions. You know the rules, post on topic please.

EDIT: Burntsocks, don't expect people to respond within 2 hours of your post.

- Don't reply to this post in this thread either. PM me if you want to discuss it.

EDIT2: As for critique, I got bored of watching 30 seconds of you and your friend picking characters, ending up choosing Ganon vs Sheik and then Sheik holding forward and mashing A and winning for the first 30 seconds of the match. Next time can you use a video editing program to get the important parts (e.g. the Yoshi matches only) and only upload that instead?

[/Bringer's video-making critique]
Hehe ya i will. I didnt feel like editing last night.

Edit: And Xanthyr, i usually roll and like u said, wait for them to do something, then react. But that night, especially in first video, once he moved id roll again, into an fsmash usaully :p Going on offence at better times might be a wise move.

Edit2: SOmetime this week, i will have more vids, EDITED (so u dont hafta watch me and my friend picking characters or doing random stuff, or me not being Yoshi.

Edit100: K, i put some more, and added all of them to first post, so check um out! they are MUCH MUCH better than the first ones, and the new ones are all yoshi! No more watching my Ganon suck, as these are HARDCORE Yoshi, and i dont play like crap in these!

hugglebunny

Smash Journeyman
No offense, but you are really bad at that place, but you should try practicing on it and other LEGAL stages you don't like as much. try to get better at wave dashing and DO NOT ROLL AS MUCH you roll way too much for a yoshi. USE WAVE DASHING, and keep up the d-b on the ledge, that is pretty good. Just for a tip, watch out for my shffl i'm workin on...

D

Deleted member

Haha, well we shall see how much it helps, but at least u'll help me improve,a nd i play better against tougher opponents anyways. I think i shield a fair amount, just need to mix up my OOSs with spotdodges and dropping shield, and then also not rolling into your attacks. I noticed that the basic run foward and wavedash back worked really well, but many times i would screw up the spacing/timing , so i would wavedash to short, or be hit before i would WD. Gotta work on that.

Edit: Hugglebunny, lets just talk on AIM if u wanna communicate. Also, check out the last 3 vids yoshis, they are pretty nice, but i need some advice on what to do better. Ty :yoshi:

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I know this sounds short and sweet, but I'ma get to the point.

Every match against the Roy that you taped should end just like the Mute City match, except you should maybe have one or two stock more remaining.

I'm not sure what the deal is with all of those forward smashes he was tossing out, but whenever Roy throws out a forward smash, you need to 60% wreck him in his left ear, something similar to what you did on Mute City that first stock, except with more rapid hits and less niceness. At 0%, you might wanna up throw or tilt when you get a chance (instead of down throw)--Roy is quite light and down throw bounces him really high and out of **** range. Abuse your tilts please, they wreck him. Down tilt gimp like it's your job, it nets lots of KOs.

A golden rule against Roy. Get him to 70% and either back throw or knock him off the edge and edgehog. Chances are he doesn't make it back. You generally want to combo, gimp, and end the match--especially since this guy doesn't seem interested in doing more than forward smash. I didn't watch all of them, though, since I was honestly getting pretty bored.

Once he starts getting interested in winning, though, watch out for grab spam and Double Edge Dance spam. Down tilt leads to hurt and forward smash ends your fun pretty quick (when it's not spammed). >_>

D

Deleted member

:yoshi: I know this sounds short and sweet, but I'ma get to the point.

Every match against the Roy that you taped should end just like the Mute City match, except you should maybe have one or two stock more remaining.

I'm not sure what the deal is with all of those forward smashes he was tossing out, but whenever Roy throws out a forward smash, you need to 60% wreck him in his left ear, something similar to what you did on Mute City that first stock, except with more rapid hits and less niceness. At 0%, you might wanna up throw or tilt when you get a chance (instead of down throw)--Roy is quite light and down throw bounces him really high and out of **** range. Abuse your tilts please, they wreck him. Down tilt gimp like it's your job, it nets lots of KOs.

A golden rule against Roy. Get him to 70% and either back throw or knock him off the edge and edgehog. Chances are he doesn't make it back. You generally want to combo, gimp, and end the match--especially since this guy doesn't seem interested in doing more than forward smash. I didn't watch all of them, though, since I was honestly getting pretty bored.

Once he starts getting interested in winning, though, watch out for grab spam and Dancing Blade spam. Down tilt leads to hurt and forward smash ends your fun pretty quick (when it's not spammed). >_>

Ya he is changing his strategy alot, since i can counter his fsmash spams everytime now, not sure why he wasnt DEDing much here, but ya, i just showed him all the adv. techs, and he just learned about not Fsmash spamming :p Ok up throw isntead of dthrow *jots down notes* more dtilts *more notes*.
Just watch the last match for the first two stocks, maybe its just exciting for me to see myself beating the crap outta someone. Note to self, play better people lol *jots down more notes* Sorry we bored u too death, but thanks for your time and money...i mean jsut time/

bigman40

Smash Master
also when roy and marth start to grab, be careful. it has a ridiculously long reach, but you can exploit it by the side dodge to a dsmash if you time it right.

D

Deleted member

also when roy and marth start to grab, be careful. it has a ridiculously long reach, but you can exploit it by the side dodge to a dsmash if you time it right.
YA i know. Basic knowledge, yet very effective. Spotdodge to jab is nice too.But its rather predictable, and usually, grabs wont just be tossed out there. Ya their grab range is massive.

Eltrotraw

Smash Journeyman
I haven't watched them yet, though I'll put up comments later when I do.

Something to keep in mind(though Shiri already covered it in more detail): Roy's recovery kinda sucks. Utilize it to your advantage. Since he's a fastfaller, dtilt and dsmash do wonders against him.

D

Deleted member

I haven't watched them yet, though I'll put up comments later when I do.

Something to keep in mind(though Shiri already covered it in more detail): Roy's recovery kinda sucks. Utilize it to your advantage. Since he's a fastfaller, dtilt and dsmash do wonders against him.
Ya, i was having trouble gimping his recovery, since he doesnt sweetspot very often cuz he knows ill just edgehog him. U cant CC through the blazer! Its annoying! I think ive gotten it down though. Just space so that his blazer doesnt hit me, but i can dtilt him. But if he sweetspots... oh im so confused. U dont really need to watch them all(by now, ive gotten the feeling that we are boring people, which isnt surprising really), but if u arent gonna watch um all, watch the last 3 or 4.

hugglebunny

Smash Journeyman
Muah ha ha... i have finally figured out how to counter you ;), So i will watch out for everything.

If your gonna watch any, watch the first two, where I do exceptionally well. but msotly the first one

D

Deleted member

Muah ha ha... i have finally figured out how to counter you ;), So i will watch out for everything.

If your gonna watch any, watch the first two, where I do exceptionally well. but msotly the first one
Dont post here plz, firstly becuz we can just talk on AIM, and secondly, dont tell them to watch videos where i do badly/u do well. I mean, its not against the rulez, just dont wanna spam the thread too much with our conversations.

Eltrotraw

Smash Journeyman
I'm styling this critique in the same manner I did on Bloshi's topic. I might sound a little harsh and nitpicky but I'm looking primarily for the faults and seeing how you can fix them. Here we go... starting with the last 3.:

Match 1: I can see right now that you're running into more of his fsmashes that you really need to. You should really stop being so reckless.

Also, following/getting behind him with rolling generally isn't a great idea, especially with the speed of Yoshi's roll.

Though you did make good use of the openings once you got that first hit in.

3:03 - if Roy's that far you really don't need to spike.

3:58 - Tap the analog stick left/right, then air dodge if you're in that situation again. Remember to aim upward so you can have a better shot at catching the ledge

Match 2a: You did more of the same mistakes from earlier(rolling to position yourself and running into his fsmash)... though that was a good start to end his first stock so quickly.

You're being too defensive at times though. You're lucky he's not grabbing you, because turtling like that usually promotes grabbing.

Remember not to rely too much on rolling behind your opponent, It might work the first few times, but honestly it shouldn't be working this much against a competent opponent.

Match 2b: 3:48 good use of jab to edgeguard. Much more effecient than that overkill spike in that previous match.

Match 2c: 5:11... you want to watch yourself around up+bs and other moves with a set/high amount of knockback. That can happen often with those moves.

6:21 - I mentioned this on Bloshi's topic, but generally you want to focus on getting back on the stage with Yoshi when getting back, not landing an extra hit. As I see it, there are some situations where you'll have to try and land a hit to prevent yourself from being hit, but that wasn't one.

I can see those two mistakes I mentioned on the first match are consistent in all three(two, actually) of these games played. I don't think I'll need to watch the last one to find if anything dractic's changed, but let's find out.

Match 3: Your friend whiffed several fsmashes at several parts(first instance I see is :24, though :33 would count too) but you didn't capitalize on the opening at times... something to keep in mind.

1:07 - good read on his roll.

1:48 - always remember to jump AWAY from Battlefield, not toward it.

All right, so I'm seeing some consistent problems that you want to try to fix:
-You roll too much in an attempt to position yourself. Jump move, and do some more DJC sex kicks, especially since your friend is fsmash happy.
-Those grabs were good but I don't think the forward/back throw were good choices(not just for the lack of combo chance following it but for the pitiful knockback they have). I would think down/up would work better followed by either uair or nair - depending on percent, of course.
-More DJC in general. It's a good trick to utilize especially against players like that. Use it as an extra method of floatiness to throw off their timing and throw an attack out too early to leave themselves open.
-In fact, your positioning needs work too. If you want to try rushing him like that, either fake him out with a wavedash backward when you run closer to him(you didn't seem to have much problems with wavedashing when you wanted) or dash cancel into shield.

Oops, nearly forgot. I would think Hugglebunny needs some advice too(even though it's not the Roy boards).

Now even though I main Yoshi/Marth, I know a few things on Roy and I'll point out some of the consistent problems you had with Roy like I did with burntsocks:

-Stop spamming fsmash. Roy has other options available if the guy's near him. Plus, doing it at low percent usually won't confirm the kill. Other options include: dtilt(make sure to crouch cancel), grabbing
-Speaking of dtilt, it pops the opponent upward. This, just like Yoshi dthrow/uthrow can help set up for combos. I would think Roy's nair would work just fine for this, and it does some good knockback, but it's up to you to decide how it works.
-GRAB. If you want to use fsmash, Roy's grabs can help set this up for you. Mix up dthrow and fthrow to use against him - if he messes up his DI or doesn't tech out of it, there's your opening. Remember to shieldgrab his approaches as well.
-Forward+B works for messing around with him, and it works for recovery(I didn't notice you use it much). Remember to string the combo together - I find it works better if you tap B after the last swing's finished(don't wait too long otherwise the move will end).
-You should really only use the up+b as a last minute desperation "get out of my face" attack. Don't spam it so much - if blocked or whiffed, he can easily take advantage of it.
-You also should be more defensive. You're being hit way too many times when you could have just defended the approach and taken advantage of the possible opening.

D

Deleted member

I'm styling this critique in the same manner I did on Bloshi's topic. I might sound a little harsh and nitpicky but I'm looking primarily for the faults and seeing how you can fix them. Here we go... starting with the last 3.:

Match 1: I can see right now that you're running into more of his fsmashes that you really need to. You should really stop being so reckless.

Also, following/getting behind him with rolling generally isn't a great idea, especially with the speed of Yoshi's roll.

Though you did make good use of the openings once you got that first hit in.

3:03 - if Roy's that far you really don't need to spike.

3:58 - Tap the analog stick left/right, then air dodge if you're in that situation again. Remember to aim upward so you can have a better shot at catching the ledge

Match 2a: You did more of the same mistakes from earlier(rolling to position yourself and running into his fsmash)... though that was a good start to end his first stock so quickly.

You're being too defensive at times though. You're lucky he's not grabbing you, because turtling like that usually promotes grabbing.

Remember not to rely too much on rolling behind your opponent, It might work the first few times, but honestly it shouldn't be working this much against a competent opponent.

Match 2b: 3:48 good use of jab to edgeguard. Much more effecient than that overkill spike in that previous match.

Match 2c: 5:11... you want to watch yourself around up+bs and other moves with a set/high amount of knockback. That can happen often with those moves.

6:21 - I mentioned this on Bloshi's topic, but generally you want to focus on getting back on the stage with Yoshi when getting back, not landing an extra hit. As I see it, there are some situations where you'll have to try and land a hit to prevent yourself from being hit, but that wasn't one.

I can see those two mistakes I mentioned on the first match are consistent in all three(two, actually) of these games played. I don't think I'll need to watch the last one to find if anything dractic's changed, but let's find out.

Match 3: Your friend whiffed several fsmashes at several parts(first instance I see is :24, though :33 would count too) but you didn't capitalize on the opening at times... something to keep in mind.

1:07 - good read on his roll.

1:48 - always remember to jump AWAY from Battlefield, not toward it.

All right, so I'm seeing some consistent problems that you want to try to fix:
-You roll too much in an attempt to position yourself. Jump move, and do some more DJC sex kicks, especially since your friend is fsmash happy.
-Those grabs were good but I don't think the forward/back throw were good choices(not just for the lack of combo chance following it but for the pitiful knockback they have). I would think down/up would work better followed by either uair or nair - depending on percent, of course.
-More DJC in general. It's a good trick to utilize especially against players like that. Use it as an extra method of floatiness to throw off their timing and throw an attack out too early to leave themselves open.
-In fact, your positioning needs work too. If you want to try rushing him like that, either fake him out with a wavedash backward when you run closer to him(you didn't seem to have much problems with wavedashing when you wanted) or dash cancel into shield.

Oops, nearly forgot. I would think Hugglebunny needs some advice too(even though it's not the Roy boards).

Now even though I main Yoshi/Marth, I know a few things on Roy and I'll point out some of the consistent problems you had with Roy like I did with burntsocks:

-Stop spamming fsmash. Roy has other options available if the guy's near him. Plus, doing it at low percent usually won't confirm the kill. Other options include: dtilt(make sure to crouch cancel), grabbing
-Speaking of dtilt, it pops the opponent upward. This, just like Yoshi dthrow/uthrow can help set up for combos. I would think Roy's nair would work just fine for this, and it does some good knockback, but it's up to you to decide how it works.
-GRAB. If you want to use fsmash, Roy's grabs can help set this up for you. Mix up dthrow and fthrow to use against him - if he messes up his DI or doesn't tech out of it, there's your opening. Remember to shieldgrab his approaches as well.
-Forward+B works for messing around with him, and it works for recovery(I didn't notice you use it much). Remember to string the combo together - I find it works better if you tap B after the last swing's finished(don't wait too long otherwise the move will end).
-You should really only use the up+b as a last minute desperation "get out of my face" attack. Don't spam it so much - if blocked or whiffed, he can easily take advantage of it.
-You also should be more defensive. You're being hit way too many times when you could have just defended the approach and taken advantage of the possible opening.

Ok,THANKS a ton for this! Very helpful. Firstly hugglebunny knows what he needs to work on, i told him, cuz i sorta know roy and marth, and he is workin hard. The reason i sheild so much is well, cuz he doesnt grab at all (im trying to teach him to grab and where to grab), but either way,i do shield too much. Lol, bloshi said i djced too much, but maybe that was just in earlier matches. I know how to untumble, but i gotta work on doing it quickly. And about rushing in recklessly, i am workin on that and doing fakeouts and such, i was getting kinda annoyed that i was getting hit by his fsmash so much, which led to me getting hit by it more. As for individual stuff:
Match 1 comments:
I guess positioning myself with yoshi's roll isnt a very good idea. I gotta get off the habit of shielding, cuz with yoshi, ur kinda commited once u shield. Any tips on this?
I spiked roy becuz it was fun and it always looks cool, even though he couldnt recover.

Match 2a: I really have to work on taking advantages of mistakes and punishing them. I have poor reaction time in general, but any ways to help me besides jsut playing buttloads of matches agaisnt people better than me? Again, he doesnt grab at all, but im getting into some bad overshielding habits.

2b: Jabbing is fun...

2c. Ya i learned my lesson bout roys up b.

3. What do u mean jump away from Bf, not towards it?

Thanks for all the advice, and i'll post soem new videos, (tourney if i go to the upcoming SD one, or some more friendlys) to see how much ive improved.

Eltrotraw

Smash Journeyman
Match 1 comments:
I guess positioning myself with yoshi's roll isnt a very good idea. I gotta get off the habit of shielding, cuz with yoshi, ur kinda commited once u shield. Any tips on this?
Shielding isn't bad per se, it's rather the constant rolling. The only options really available to you once you do shield though are to either (A)let go, (B)roll, (C)spotdodge, or (D)Shieldgrab(I often prefer A or C). If you're stuck on the defensive, bide your time for an opening but don't get too aggressive. Save that when you're on the offensive.

That's not to say you shouldn't roll, but it IS slow. Don't rely on it.

Match 2a: I really have to work on taking advantages of mistakes and punishing them. I have poor reaction time in general, but any ways to help me besides jsut playing buttloads of matches agaisnt people better than me? Again, he doesnt grab at all, but im getting into some bad overshielding habits.
I think it's really all just reaction time. Prediction sometimes has a part in this as well, but in general if he tosses out a laggy attack(fsmash) and you block/it misses take advantage of it.

2c. Ya i learned my lesson bout roys up b.
One other more notable offender for this case is Pikachu's uair. It goes straight through the second jump if positioned right iirc.

Once again, don't rely on the second jump to carry you through some smash attacks either.

3. What do u mean jump away from Bf, not towards it?
Referring to the ledgehop. I've done that several times myself.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Shielding isn't bad per se, it's rather the constant rolling. The only options really available to you once you do shield though are to either (A)let go, (B)roll, (C)spotdodge, or (D)Shieldgrab(I often prefer A or C). If you're stuck on the defensive, bide your time for an opening but don't get too aggressive. Save that when you're on the offensive.
Don't forget lightshielding! It really works when there's shield pressure breathing down your neck.

D

Deleted member

Don't forget lightshielding! It really works when there's shield pressure breathing down your neck.
I usually lightshield a LOT more. Like, i use it so much its not even a good thing. But these matches, i hardly used it at all. Not sure why, maybe just forgot:p

bigman40

Smash Master
it's not real easy lightshielding during pressure times. I know that the only time I lightshield is when I nearly get hit. Learning when to and not, I believe, takes instantaneous reaction.

D

Deleted member

Hey guys. Im going to a tourney on Friday. Im not filming, but hopefully, someone there will. Any tips for me?

Xanthyr

Smash Journeyman
As for the not filming, maybe you could bring a tape so someone would be more willing to tape for you, and you have all of your footage right there for you.

Work on keeping the pressure on, and try to get a feel for your enemies by watching them, and not yourself.

Have fun, be cool, be awesome!

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Play your hardest, and try to learn from your mistakes. Watching your own videos helps with that, but playing new people helps find weaknesses you didn't know you had.

D

Deleted member

Xanthyr, i dont have a tape. I filmed these vids with a laptop, mac with camera, u know. I've gotten better at controlling my rolling habit. I hope to use this tourney to find mistakes and improve, and to attempt to get past the first or second round :p I'm going all yoshi for this, cuz im trying to get my yoshi better before i work on any1 else, though i may play others in friendlies. Happy thanksgiving to all you americans (hey bringer, do they celebrate thanksgiving in Australia :p)

D

Deleted member

No, thanksgiving is an American thing.
I was joking lol. Anyways, no film from tourney srry guys. I placed really bad, i got to second round in loser's brackets. I went all yoshi though :yoshi:

bigman40

Smash Master
As long as you learned from your mistakes i doesn't matter (what am i saying?! when money is on the line, it's always important!).

D

Deleted member

Actually, i dont know what i did wrong. All i know was that counterpicking pokefloats=auto win. Camping yoshis are too good. I had lots of fun, but i now have a new hatred of falco. Pillering=REALLY MEAN.

bigman40

Smash Master
Lol yeah. I know a friend you abuses that move but I would like to know how most people are able to counter it against a good falco.

Top Bottom