• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Burbank Presents: ~-~Pandamonium~-~ June 3rd

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
who had the video camera...cuz you need to post up all the vids NOW...especially the mike haze vs 10 year old fight...hahaha sorry mike but that **** was too funny

nee

Smash Cadet
MenacingMike said:
whoops...i 7hou9h7 i7 was kevins dr.pepper.....

i owe you a drink annie!
YEEEEES yes you do. PUAHAHAHAHA

:3

ThomaSexy said:
Yeah. Host one in Walnut. It's pretty close to where I live. I'll even help.
YEA! Panda says he'll want to see it through as well - i'd just need to know an ideal date to set it up for... to reserve the guest house and everything!!!

<3!!!

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Well, i really appreaciate this tourney seing as it might be my last one before MLG Anaheim, just maybe.

Panda: Man, it really sucks you were stressing at your b-day, it would have been easier if you guys had a laptop. Just those few minutes i was trying to help you was crazy for me, i can imagine the whole day for you.

Tavo: Thanks for the bracket help, your sheik is still too good :laugh:

Omar: Ouch is all i have to say. My Luigi is nothing when i face you.

DSF: Nice teams matches, going marth was a good thing.

Romeo: I have thought about choosing a secondary but it would just make Luigi the secondary instead of the other person seing as Luigi has a challenge facing most of the characters people use at tournaments. It just wouldn't be the same, but you never know.

Blitz: Nice casual matches and mm, needed captain falcon practice so thanks.

EZJay: Didn't get to play, maybe some other time.

Darkfire: Man if that's all your going to do to me i'll find a way to counter it np, and you got to love that missfire :laugh: I still won that match man, it's part of Luigi's game, randomness!

Miguel and Zander: Good job in teams. I would have liked a match against you guys, it would have been fun.

Gabe Wolf and Inks: Hope to get some matches soon.

Random people i dont know: Nice matches.

I really doubt the guy with the camera would put them up, but then again i wouldnt know. I think they got my match vs Omar, it's pretty bad :laugh:

PandaX

Smash Lord
Hey nee how does the 15th of July Sound?

I'm pretty sure we could get a great turnout from that too. A lot of SoCal isn't heading to FC6 so hopefully we can do that.

And ultra, sorry bro but I was the one who screwed up teams ; ; But you know I don't normally hit you like that XD

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
cant believe i forgot to give ultra some shout outs haha, its probably cause we never get to play casuals. we need to luigi ditto so you can get some practice in. mine is decentt, but yours is too good haha. the double flamming uppercut kill was crazy in teams haha. even if you got your teammate in it too, i thought it still looked cool :]

and forgot to mention blitz too, i saw your starting to play ganon :o haha. fun peach vs fox matches. and well, i guess the only money matches i like to do are the random char money matches. i would have, but im brokeee yo haha.

launchpadmcqak13

Smash Apprentice
if we could get a space to play in like the northridge dorms common room like it was gonna be, i could organize the brackets of the tourney once we get there. im sorry we put so much stress on ya panda, i didn't even think about that. im looking forward to the next one, i'll get more involved next time. i will or someone who knows what they are doing with that should mob a laptop next time? anyways, thanks for the time and the space and everything.

Ryuujin

Smash Apprentice
Very nice biweekly!

Mr.PBody - You wanted to play me didn't you? Hey sorry I forgot... >_>

Panda - I didn't get to play you once again! ._.

Tavo - Hey thanks for those friendlies. I really need Sheik practice ^_^

DSF/Omar - You guys are too good. We got owned in teams xD

Blitz - I didn't know you used Ganondorf? Well it worked on my Peach.

Zander - **** I can't believe we got 4th place in teams. We need to keep playing like that ^^

Gabe - I've said it once and I'll say it again. Your my rival from now on! You took me out in Winner's bracket then again in Loser's. I hope I play you again real soon =D

Well I had fun and thanks everyone for those matches! They really help me out.

nee

Smash Cadet
launchpadmcqak13 said:
if we could get a space to play in like the northridge dorms common room like it was gonna be, i could organize the brackets of the tourney once we get there. im sorry we put so much stress on ya panda, i didn't even think about that. im looking forward to the next one, i'll get more involved next time. i will or someone who knows what they are doing with that should mob a laptop next time? anyways, thanks for the time and the space and everything.
the place i have in mind is - maybe 3x the size of kevin's room...

and hardcore a/c...

so we wont die like last time... :3

saturday's are fine - but is walnut a good distance? :?

public bathrooms too - so it has stalls and stuff... <3 !!!

july 15 should be good... let me run it past brian first - and see what he says, yes?

nee

Smash Cadet
OoNoiRoO said:
So would that be at someone's house or what?
its a guest house - we'd need to reserve it - and see if someone else hasnt already reserved it... if anything... we can change to a different date, or hold it at our condo?

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
Teams was great Panda, i felt like a messed up as well. Especially that up-b double KO lol.

WhatisFear-I forgot about you too but that's because we never have matches. Your Luigi is good don't kid yourself and yeah Luigi ditto practice would help.

OoNoiRoO

Smash Journeyman
Ultra Luigi said:
Teams was great Panda, i felt like a messed up as well. Especially that up-b double KO lol..
I remember your guy's match between Omar and DSF. Panda socked you like 3 times XD

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
Greg- I completely forgot bout ur bday, if I would've know I would've gotten u something from 7/11. Btw, nice match u had vs Brandon, too good.

Brian- **** we kept on hitting each other, guess we not used 2 playing teams with each other. Bet u liked the shine rescue ^_~ . Well team up again suntime, sick *** ganon.

Victor-bout time I played ya, ur falcos okay man don't put urself too down.

Sheik I played- I should've went mew2 =p

Darkfire- finally got my revenge on you >=] . So you still think you my level?

Jay- I ***** u man, it should've been equalz with CG mangz. This ****** was too depressed lolz. Ur **** talk with Blitz was hilarious XD

Omar- your shiek is so freakingly good! I got 3stck >____< n good ****z on getting 1st with Alex. Why'd ya had 2 be on losers =(

Gabe- I keep getting closer to that yoshi, better start watching out ^_^

Oscar- (my most intense match of da day) I finally did it =D. Omfg bro, our match was wayyyyy too **** close, beating u was my biggest victory for the day. Sixk combos u busted on me > . <

Hush/kunai- ya should've stayed for singlez. If u guys ever hang with Edgar LIFE make a stop here so I'll train u guys a bit.

Tavo - OMFG THANX FOR THE RIDE!!!!!!!!! ^_^ you soooo made our day bro, imma hook u up mangz n better accept my benevolance!! Lol

Wolf'ems- well get more mm next time ^_~

Blitz-mewtwo is top tier! Funny trash talk with eznyjay XD

Brandon/Rom/Miguel/Haze/Jose, we didn't get any matches 2day >_<

Azn chick who hit me twice with door- >.<

Mad props to Boutruss lil bro for beating HAZE da MIkE XD hahahahaha tooo goood. "This ****s going on my myspc", quoted Joe.

PandaX

Smash Lord
Annie! I need your help with IRC lol.

Says I need at minimum 1.78 of .net and I got 2.0 but it still gives me the warning that I can't support it. LoL Imma nub because I haven't used IRC since my old computer.

I wanna discuss the ideas we can do for the tourny that you wanna hold. Check with B-rice(LoL that should be his smash name) and see if he's cool with the date.

Plus, is there any way we can check out the venue?

**** message board talking sucks.

nee

Smash Cadet
PandaX said:
Annie! I need your help with IRC lol.

Says I need at minimum 1.78 of .net and I got 2.0 but it still gives me the warning that I can't support it. LoL Imma nub because I haven't used IRC since my old computer.

I wanna discuss the ideas we can do for the tourny that you wanna hold. Check with B-rice(LoL that should be his smash name) and see if he's cool with the date.

Plus, is there any way we can check out the venue?

**** message board talking sucks.
ummm - i use gtalk?

annie.kan[at]gmail.com if you wanna talk about it...

and uhhhh - i think you should be able to check it out???

i think...? if not - i can just show you the outside i guess... but its pretty big!

YAY FOR GOOGLE TALK.

BloodOfTheFallen

Smash Journeyman
WOWWWWWWWW was it hot in that room, lol. Nonetheless I had a really good time. And despite the fact that I got exactly ZERO hours of sleep, I feel that I played very well...even though I felt like absolute ****...but yeah, it's all good. I'm glad I came out after all. I wasn't even sure I was going to, but I decided to go for it. It was good seeing everyone again, and hanging out with my friends over the weekend. Being with the peeps reminds me how much I miss California. -sigh- Ah well, **** happens in life, lol. Good tourney though for sure. Some shout outs:

Panda- Yo Panda, good to see you again man. I heard you got upset 'cause people were playing friendlies when they weren't supposed to be. That's how it is. You gotta' regulate some *****es when they try to step out of line, LOL. Anyways, thanks for running the tournament. I think if you do run another tourney, you should try to see to it that the semi-finals and finals get recorded. That's always nice. I think you did a really good job, though, for sure. And if the tourney spoiled your birthday, I'm sorry. You should've stuck around so everyone could've gone out to get some dinner afterwards. But anyways, thanks again for your efforts. 'Til next time man.

To the host- Thanks for hosting the tourney. It was a lot of fun. It WAS pretty dang hot in that room, but I'm not gonna' complain. I had a great time. Nice meeting you. Thanks again.

Romeo- Hey man, nice to finally meet you. I've heard a lot of good things about your falcon, and it seems they were not unfounded. You've definitely got potential, and I've heard that you've already improved quite a bit from the time that you started. That's really cool man. We had some really good matches, though, for sure. You had me worried when you took that round off me on Poke stadium. Keep practicing though man I'm sure you'll be even better next time we meet. You're a cool guy. Peace.

Oscar (Ultra Luigi): Oscar, my man, lol, good to see you again dude. Your Luigi is good as ever. Don't even trip over our matches. Sheik just has too much stuff on Luigi, and the fact that you can play Luigi at the level you do is impressive enough. We'll have to get some friendlies in next time I come to CA. Take care man.

Miguel: Miguel, good to see you again man. We didn't get to play, but maybe next time. Peace.

Gus- Gus, always cool seeing you man, lol. We had some good matches, definitely. You never seem to lose your touch. I'm sure I'll see you again at Anaheim. Until then, take care.

Oscar (Mr. P Body)- Good seeing you again Oscar, lol, too bad we didn't get to chill at all. We had some good matches though. Too bad we don't get to play more often. Your falco is still pretty good. Too bad we had to play in teams though, lol, Panda disqualified us so there wasn't much we could do, lol. Thanks for the shout out though. I'll see you at Anaheim probably. Peace out.

Blitz-What's up man we only played once in tourney at Champ Combo but you seem like a cool guy. Maybe I'll see you again. Peace.

Brian (Ganon player)- Hey man, I'm pretty sure you remember me, but maybe not 'cause we haven't talked too much. We met at Champ Combo, and I saw you at a tourney or two after that, but yeah, good seeing you again. Too bad we had to play in teams. >.< We got disqualified for going to get some drinks, so, we were automatically in losers. Not much we could do about it. Anyways, see you again some time perhaps.

Thomas- Good to see you show up. I've known you for like almost 2 years now, lol, ever since I started attending the bi-weeklies. It's funny because it's been so long, but yeah, see you at Anaheim most likely. Take care.

Dark Fire- Why you camping people, lol nah just kidding I didn't see it, but I heard about it. Anyways, I didn't play you personally, but nice seeing you for like once in a year. Maybe you you at Anaheim. Laters.

Mike Haze- Yo man, good seeing you again. Didn't chat with you much or play you, but it was cool anyways, hahah. See you at MLG Anaheim maybe. Later

WhatIsFear- I'm not sure if we talked or not. I'm sure we did at one point, but thanks for the shout out and the support man. It's always nice to hear good things about my gameplay from fellow players. Maybe we'll play some day. Peace.

Brian- To the guy I played first or second round: Nice playing you. You seem like a nice guy. You should keep practicing and have more confidence though. That's how you get better. Anyways, good matches. Take care.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex: Lol, good times. Thanks for teaming with me. Once I figured out how you play in teams, by the time we got to the semis and finals, I knew what I had to do, and had no trouble playing on a team with you. As for singles, well, you got me again but I guess I'm used to it now, lol. I'll just have to keep trying, and hope I don't play you again any time soon in tourney. LOL why you gotta' be coaching people when I'm playing them though, lol. You were distracting me. I wasn't that mad though. I just got frustrated, and then my cell started ringing during the match, but whatever. I wish we had stuck around after the tourney so I could've got some more training but Joe wanted to take a crap in his own house LOL. Nah, it was fun though. Thanks for letting Joe and I stay at your place Saturday morning when I got into town. ****, none of us got any sleep, hahah. It was fun though. See you at Anaheim.

Brandon: good seeing you again man. I've known you ever since MLG 2004. It's been almost 2 years. ****, time flies. But yeah man, it was fun. Church's chicken is too good, lol, and you guys messing with Joe about the pringles is too **** funny. Cool chilling at your place briefly after the tourney. I'll see you at Anaheim hopefully. Stay cool.

Joe: Thanks a bunch for picking me up man. We had good times, as always. Thanks for letting me stay at your place Saturday night. In and out was too good the next day, hahah, even though I had to pay LOL, nah, it's cool. But you're definitely getting better. Everyone's telling you, so you should just believe it, and not trip about sucking or losing to certain people, because it's just something that comes with time. You got the mindgames, so that's proof that you got the potential, you just need more practice. Anyways, it was cool. I wish your parrot wasn't so ****ing loud, lol.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Superfriends: ****, everyone in the crew showed up except for Hugo, lol. Man, time flew. I didn't even get to play friendlies with you guys. We'll defintely have to train up before Anaheim. Hopefully I can get to Cali with time to spare. Wolf, I'll call you up about Anaheim the closer it gets, and the more I know about it. I'll try not to contact you last minute though LOL. Gabe, I'm sorry we had to play in singles dude. That was pretty gay, but you made top 5 right? That's not bad at all. It always sucks when we gotta' play eachother. Good teams matches though guys. We made a pretty strong comeback from losers, since we got disqualified, but, they were good matches none the less. Luckily Alex teamed with me though, right? Lol, anyways, good games. Jose, lol, you first saw me and you're like "WTF you doing here!?" lol. Good to see you as always. We'll play before Anaheim hopefully. I'll be sure to let everyone in the crew know this time. This was just one of those last minute things though, that's why no one knew about it. Too bad everyone didn't get together for some dinner afterwards, like we always used to do with the bi-weeklies, hahah. Well, we'll be sure to chill at Anaheim. Good seeing you all though. Talk to youguys soon.

....................o.o;

Lol, well, if I forgot anyone, my bad. I'm sure I forgot a few people, because that's just how it is for me now that I've moved away from SoCal. I always see so many unfamiliar/barely recognizable faces when I come to SoCal 'cause I've been away for so long, but, yeah. Nice seeing everyone again. I had a good time.

Peace.

Edit: Wtf CHARLES? AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PandaX

Smash Lord
I got no complaints now so no worries on that. Anyway, thanks everyone for attending. It was a larger amount that I expected, thats for sure.

I'm gonna stop hosting so I can do the 10 different money matches that I was asked for. I've been needing to play people for like months now.

Anywayz guys, I'll see what I can turn up again and hopefully we can have a huge *** tournament. Bring some NorCal Vs SoCal to Walnut! That **** would be too hardcore!

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
lol why am i top tier on omars shoutouts. i get mentioned twice.

brian ganon player + what is fear = the same person lol. i would give you a hard time, but at one point i thought you were HugS brother so good game LoL.

Top Bottom