• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Burbank Presents: ~-~Pandamonium~-~ June 3rd

Bootruss

Smash Cadet
yes this will be held at a house. . It case you guys get confused, the house is Green (odd) and looks castle-like. If you are near Brace Park, you are going the right way. . .Mapquest might be a good idea for this one. . the tourney is going to be held inside, in a gameroom (fairly big). I know all this cuz its my cousin'/friends house. Hope to see you guys.. . .

infam0us

Smash Cadet
i'll be there and i'm bringing 5 people with me, we're not great, but we are looking to have fun. itll be our first tournament so it should be a good experience. see you guys there.

OoNoiRoO

Smash Journeyman
Johnny Blitz said:
oh snap my cousin and doubles partner cant make it ><

looks like i need a teammate... dark fire? what do you say? name's blitz by the way
I'll team with you Blitz XD

Zander805

Smash Ace
Alright guys, I'm pretty sure I'm going to come to this. I can bring a TV and a Cube. I hope you guys are as excited as me! ^^

Ryuujin, you better get ready for Teams dude. We're gonna mess people up! :chuckle:

MrPBody

Smash Journeyman
Not sure if imma go now... ****!n stup!d as$ gangsters around here won't leave with their loud as$ musick -_-
Omg I haven't slept for over 40 hours n I feel like imma be too sleepy 2 smash =/

I can sure hate da ghetto

Straight

Smash Journeyman
yo blitz you think you can hook it up with a ride? Lol i know it's short notice sorry :ohwell:

squall444

Smash Cadet
good **** this was fun...

superfriends - good seeing you guys again always fun to see and play ya

rom - good sh*t on 4th dude i saw that match with Omar that was intense

ultra luigi and miguel - was fun playing ya miguel and was fun losing money to you ultra lets do it again sometime haha

zander - crazzzzzy so thought you were in college that's a trip yo dude it was good to see you again i dont think we played not even once... next time dude next time

panda - oh snap you got upset you threw a panda fit cause people were holding up the tourney with their friendlies haha oh well good to see you dude and sorry you always end running these things ><

tavo - i didnt get to play you i really wanted to lose a buck to you lol next time aye

dark fire - sorry i got upset with ya but your camping reminding me of hirshine and i HATE his camping... oh well its a legimate strategy i suppose but i still dont like it

david c. - haha you were tearing me up in falcon ditto til i smartened up and starting exploiting his up tilt ^^

pbody - i dont know why i picked zelda i never use that trik next time we money match we use mains haha

ezynjay- you beat me in the tourney but i didnt even use c. falcon oh well no johns you beat me fair and square although i DID place higher AND i beat you money match afterwards haha iunno we are pretty even but i still think im a bit better

brandon - haha nice match agaisnt rom on great bay that was HALARIOUS

dsf - good sh*t bro you never fail to impress. ima level as much as i can in WoW and catch up to you guys i just need time lol

chris - good job on 4th place in teams with rom dude i wanted to play to but you and rom wouldnt let up... you live so close to each other you can play anytime... =(

all in all it was good... a bit crowded and WAY more people showed up then i thought would caused no one posted... ill see you guys at the next tourney ^^

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
and 7ha7 link player :(...

well, a7 leas7 i know wha7 7o do now a9ains7 people who spam c-s7ick...

CAMP.

and jay..you s7ill owe me 7ha7 dollar..

PandaX

Smash Lord
Ok I'm not even gonna go into full detail of the shout outs because of how stressed and pissed I am.

Tavo - Thanks for saving my life on the brackets man. Without you, I woulda lost my mind.

Ultra Luigi and Miguel - Thanks guys, you guy were the only ones who actually tried to help me out a bit pretty much with my birthday situation.

Kevin - Thanks for housing this thing man. I gotta give you much thanks on that part.

Mike Haze - Thanks for your help man.

Everyone else, I really don't have time with or don't wanna deal with. I had fun when I was allowed to, but I got more stress put on me than enjoyment.

I'm no longer going to be running any tournaments, but I will co-host. I'm more than willing to flip out on people again if they cross the line.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
im sorry for 7he s7ressful day panda..and i for9o7 your presen7...

Bu7 7hanks. i7 was fun, and i7 couldn'7 have Been done wi7hou7 you.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
**** it was hot as **** in that little room, but its cool i guess..

wolf - haha i got my rematch and the money matches haha good **** though man good matches

alex - thanks for the coachin man it helped alot, i knoe i gotta grab more and take less risks but its so tempting to do it though haha

omar - **** man i had never played you until today, great matches man that **** was intense...and i gotta say the way you use the needles is sick i dont think you ever missed me once, good matches man

inks - good matches man...haha but why did you go fox first set??? you know i **** foxes good matches still though

blitz - thanks for the ride man i knoe it wa last notcie but thanks alot...**** you play around too much with your characters..pick one and practice with that one till you get really good

jay - haha you gotta stop gettin hit by stupid **** man....seriously though anyways its coo you ****ed up that one guy who was talkin ****...that fire guy i think

p body - we didnt get to play man...oh well next time bro

brandon - hahahaha that **** was too funny on termina hahaha good matches though

panda - sucks you had to run the tourney but your good at it haha oh and you can keep my well earned money match money as your present haha

gabe - we didnt get to play today...and i dont know how your so good with yoshi he sucks haha jus playin

chris - good matches man, too bad you kept on ****in me up in teams haha oh well we did arite still

ultra - fun random mm's haha yea man def. stick with luigi i see what you mean..although you should practice marth cuz so when you get counterpicked you can use marth...just a suggestion

david - fun mm's **** man i got some good luck haha

OoNoiRoO

Smash Journeyman
I didn't get my G&W dittos with Romeo and Panda, ****it!

But yea, In the tourney, I lost by Gabe and Inks... Gabe is too good, and Inks... well... I ****ed up, and he's good lol. Oh yea, and I also beat some random duudes, like me >.>

But I just go to these to play, and I got a lot of friendlies in even though I was hella late, so IMO, fun tourney, fun seeing same and new people, fun playing, fun watching, in all, had fun.

Thx thx, see ya'll again.

WhatIsFear

Smash Ace
fun stuff. the room was insanely hot though haha, but the other room was a lot cooler so i spent most of my time chillin in there.

pbody- good stuff teaming with me. if it wasnt for the horrible bracket luck we had, we could have totally gone so much further haha. no johns, but dsf and omar in losers??? haha. too crazy.

panda- good **** running the tourney. sucks we had to play a match, but i guess it had to happen eventually.

thomas- sucks you couldnt come early so we could get practice on mlg for teams, but nice seeing you finally make it even though it was late.

dsf- never really got to talk to you much till today. your too cool man haha, even when half asleep your still able to win tournies. im probably gonna take your advice and get better with fox/ dr mario, not like it would hurt.

tavo- mr shiek. mr i cant use ganon on you cause id get owned. your too good haha. hopefully you can come session at my place like last time. if you ever have time or your bored let me knowww. who knew i had a fox sort of? haha.

brandon- **** those matches were too close. you got me with those pill mind gamess. i know you got ganon exp, but i gotta get you back next time haha.

superfriends- good stuff seing you guys there. man wolf our friendlies are too funny, we gotta get more of those next time. gabe, didnt get to play you but nice seein ya there. inks, you took me and peabody out in teams nice jobb. omar, your shiek is great keep it upp

jay- we didnt really get to play :[ i wish i wore comfortable clothes like you did, too good haha.

dunno how i placed, but i had fun so good stuff.

OoNoiRoO

Smash Journeyman
xDARKLINKx said:
ohhhh oonoiroo or whatever i remmber who you are now, were you in the green shirt watchin me **** somebody with DK???
Yeeeeaaa man! Auto-kill combo! Wooooooo

nee

Smash Cadet
PandaX said:
Ok I'm not even gonna go into full detail of the shout outs because of how stressed and pissed I am.

Tavo - Thanks for saving my life on the brackets man. Without you, I woulda lost my mind.

Ultra Luigi and Miguel - Thanks guys, you guy were the only ones who actually tried to help me out a bit pretty much with my birthday situation.

Kevin - Thanks for housing this thing man. I gotta give you much thanks on that part.

Mike Haze - Thanks for your help man.

Everyone else, I really don't have time with or don't wanna deal with. I had fun when I was allowed to, but I got more stress put on me than enjoyment.

I'm no longer going to be running any tournaments, but I will co-host. I'm more than willing to flip out on people again if they cross the line.
BEETCHES i wanna hossttttt oneeeeeee.... <walnut!!!>

yea yea yeaa!!!

btw - panda, #rain@irc.rizon.net beetch! IRC FTW!

-annie (that random silly asian girl running around)

and someone jacked my drpepper fromthe fridge. fuking turd. :<

Top Bottom