• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bullying Seagulls!

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
Okay now before you try any of these tricks make sure you don't do it in Utah, that's the state bird and people get really pissed off!

1. Get a loaf of bread and soak it in vodka, toss it to the seagulls, they will get drunk, when they fly they will run into each other, make weird patterns and eventually smack into something and die.

2. Feed them a hot dog bun with lead weights in it, when they take off they will fall back down, then eventualy die of lead poisoning.

3. Toss a carrot, a seagull will pick it up and fly off, realizing it can't swallow it it let's go, then another one catches it in midair and the same thing happens, it becomes an endless chain of carrot dropping.

4. Knock them down by throwing grapes at them, it's fun!

5. Give them some bread soaked in soda, the carbonation will blow up their stomach because they can't belch.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
6. Throw some bread pieces at them. Then, throw a lit cigarette butt.

Note: I did this, but it wasn't on purpose. And the cigarette butt I found on the floor.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Feed them alka seltzer. Their stomachs rupture and they die a pretty painful death.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Feed them alka seltzer. Their stomachs rupture and they die a pretty painful death.
I used to do that when I was in middle school. We found a dead seagull the next day-- but we don't know if it was due to our murderous ways.

Pustulio said:
Okay now before you try any of these tricks make sure you don't do it in Utah, that's the state bird and people get really pissed off!
I'm from Utah, and I hate seagulls...

Pustulio

Smash Ace
I mean like up where I am is like northern Utah area and those guys don't appreciate it, when we go to Bear Lake we usaully go over to the Idaho shore and we do stuff to the Seagulls.
I've done the alka seltzer thing with beta fish it's funny when that happens to.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
How come? It's even funnier when you actually see it happen, in another thread I told people about the time I put a cat in the microwave.
**** u one crueal person. i would do the things to the seagulls, i even threw some cats around to see if they would always land on their feet, but i would never put a cat n a microwave.

thecheat

Smash Apprentice
I made a device out of a cut off bottle top, a balloon, a rubber band, and a stick of hot glue. It doesnt sound like much, but it is a little faster than your standard air soft gun. I just load in a pointy object (usually a sunflower seed) and let it fly.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I guess no one got the sarcasm in mine.

Just saying, but torturing and killing animals is a sign of a serial killer.

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
**** u one crueal person. i would do the things to the seagulls, i even threw some cats around to see if they would always land on their feet, but i would never put a cat n a microwave.
You think that's bad? Try these for size (all done by a friend of a friend)

1. He through his cat down the stairs for pooping on his PS2
2. He bashed his cat into a mirror.
Among others

Link-NY

Smash Ace

1. Get a loaf of bread and soak it in vodka, toss it to the seagulls, they will get drunk, when they fly they will run into each other, make weird patterns and eventually smack into something and die.

2. Feed them a hot dog bun with lead weights in it, when they take off they will fall back down, then eventualy die of lead poisoning.

3. Toss a carrot, a seagull will pick it up and fly off, realizing it can't swallow it it let's go, then another one catches it in midair and the same thing happens, it becomes an endless chain of carrot dropping.

4. Knock them down by throwing grapes at them, it's fun!

5. Give them some bread soaked in soda, the carbonation will blow up their stomach because they can't belch.
Funny..\o/!... buy your still one sick mother ****er ><PS: What happends if a carbonated seagull explodes next to a person? =x

Pustulio

Smash Ace
I would most certainly laugh my hiney off! Dear lord another fun animal to mess with are sheep. They're so stupid it's funny. I don't do too much, I usually just scare the piss out of them and have some fun meaning that I have fun doing so.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
I'd like to have the above post put on the record as possible evidence that Pustulio has sex with sheep. Thank you.

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
".....[Pustulio] found a lodgment for his point and began to push till he was leaning with his whole weight. The spear moved forward inch by inch and the terrified squealing became a high pitched scream"

-lotf

Top Bottom