• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

#BuffThePuff

Specs64z

Smash Journeyman
Why the flying **** does jigglypuff still instantly die from having her shield break even at 0%? She's the only character this happens to and this is totally ****ing bull****.
To be fair, the odds of not dying to a traditional shieldbreak as Puff are slim to none.

Eggimannd

Smash Rookie
I honestly don't know what they can do to make this character actually be good. I just feel most characters I play have range over me, priority over me. Puff just seems to have no actual redeeming qualities. Her grabs are utter ****ing ****, shes dies at extremely low percentage and she mostly no ****ing kill potential at all.

Last edited:

Love Tap

Smash Cadet
To be fair, the odds of not dying to a traditional shieldbreak as Puff are slim to none.
But that isn't actually fair at all. You can have your shield broken early game, have your shield broken mid game but you have a hefty percentage lead so you can afford to take a strong hit, or you could be playing a free for all where the chances of someone interuppting someone else's attack to kill you with something weaker is exceptionally high.

@ Eggimand, you're over exaggerating. She's not that bad. I've literally been bodying people in arenas all night so bad that I was getting puff dittos for the disrespect left and right. Lol. Jiggly's kill potential is in her ledge guarding game, if you're not practicing going balls deep you're never going to see the kill potential you want.

Last edited:

ChelioxD

Smash Rookie
Yes, but still that gameplay aspect makes no sense to me.
I want to say that I get infuriated when players say "Well it makes sense, she's a balloon, so if she pops, she dies", Iike bruh, Link runs out of ammo in all of his games, it would make sense if he had a limited number of arrows and bombs right?. That logic is ridiculous.

Top Bottom