• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buffered IC fthrow Infinite on Heavyweights and Others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
im still not sure i fully get how to do it.. how do you do a forward throw.. without popo or nana moving forward at all?
You have to tilt the control stick and tap z insanely fast when doing the f-throw. If you mess it up a little then either Nana or Popo will move a bit.

Once you master this chances are you're still going to mess up 70% of the time.

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
oic, well alright, i guess ill just stick to what i know, no point in learning a 5th way to 0 death someone lol... especially when its not for sure gonna work...

Bellioes

Smash Lord
The vids dont work. I really want to see this new CG :(
Anyone know what happened to them? (It says theyve been removed by the user... all 4 of them O_o)

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
ALL of his videos got deleted, because of his piano work, he doesn't have any more free time, making him to quit the internet and Brawl.

Well, I still have the replays, and other CGs... but yeah, I can send someone who can record. :D

Badjuju

Smash Apprentice
I'm a music major in college. I understand what's it's like not to have time to practice anything else except for music =(

It's beautiful, but needs time: including love, plants, children, video games, and food.

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
Thibault said:
This video has been removed by the user.
:/ its soo much of a cliff hanger reading the first pages comments :O
;D

This thread should be closed though, since the videos ARE removed. Then again, I have the replays if anyone is willing to record them.

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
I can do it later tonight. Either send it to me through the wii somehow (I still don't quite understand how it works =\) or just email me at wolydarg@gmail.com with the .bin files as attachments. They're recorded on a standard wii, right? None of that no-tripping code stuff?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Because the videos are down, for now this thread will be closed. If someone wishes to recompile the videos and post a new thread, thats fine. If you've got any questions, feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom