• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buffed Jigglypuff in Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PND

Smash Champion
Make her as heavy as Kirby. Or at least G&W. Also, make her Up B last longer, or put people in the air into fall special. Or make her Up B a landmaster.

Amide

Smash Lord
I'm elated. I would SO main puff again. Drill rest would be broken with Melee rest lol.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
I would love to see this project take flight. Jiggs was always my main in Melee, and to see him take back that potential would be amazing.

Panda said they aren't looking to change the physics of the game, so still no real wall of pain as long as any character can air dodge to their hearts content but some things I can sacrifice.
Jiggs is meant to dominate the air and taking that away is wrong. I love playing Wario or G&W for that same dominance but being the pink puff always had that extra perk.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
That thread was about a side project that we were considering as a possibility. It is not happening now, nor will it happen any time soon.

So stop jumping the gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom