• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Buffalo Smasher Finder

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
I heard a couple Buffalo Smashers were planning to go a Canadian tournament; I looked and there are two of them. Any clarification as to which one it is? Xepher is interested in going, and we need some details. Xepher does not get to play against Buffalo enough >.<

P.s. Spike, if you find a dark Samus render that you like better, then I'll put it in there for you. I need my computer running first though. Laptop decided to die on me. No photoshop currently and I lost all my PSD's. Luckily, I uploaded yours before I my laptop died :).

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Sounds good, I'll get back to you on the tournaments.

Luckily. =) Heh

By the by, good matches. I'd like rematches against you too, I played like a turd in tournament matches. =(

falco freak

Smash Journeyman
god dam im gettin antsy. i missed BFWNY and there is no sign of a tourny at CJs anytime soon and im gettin sick of playin 1 person whos ok and 2 people who get mad when i beat them. plz some1 in buff have a smashfest soon.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Last time I had a smashfest, you didn't show up. I'll have one in the next few weeks or so. YOU BETTER COME.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Mmmm... I need to start playing again. I was saving my post on here for when I was going to hold one, so I didn't double post. Is anyone interested in a smashfest next week sometime?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Holy cow, Buff Smash Finder!

Haven't seen this topic in ages. What's good, fellas?

S P I K E

Smash Ace
****... I have a baseball game that night. It decides whether we win the division or not.

Unless you guys feel like watching. =P

Otherwise, it can't be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
You never ****ing make it out anyways. STRIPPERS WERE SWEET TONIGHT!!!!!!! xD

Anyways............ What day?

shoklan

Smash Journeyman
I should be on Smashboards more. I apologize for not posting earlier, but I have almost no computer access really. It's a little short notice for us since were meeting today, but try to get another one up asap. Xepher hasn't played vs Buffalo since BFWNY4, which is too long a period.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
It's certainly not going to be tomorrow, I have two baseball games and work afterwards. I'll find a day later next week depending. If it's too hard for you guys to make it out, then I'll plan one when Mr. Shboke gets back from his vacation. Sometime after the 6th of August. It'll give us all PLENTY of time to clear up.

S P I K E

Smash Ace
I leave for college on the 22nd. =((((((((((((((((

If at all possible I'll try to make it. If not..... BAH

Either way, smashfest soon enough... Probably aropund the ninth or tenth, perhaps earlier.

-Dark-Marth-

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone! I was hoping I could join your list!

-Dark-Marth-/Buffalo/Marth & Dr.Mario

Now my skills probably aren't up to par with the rest of yous, but im hoping to get there!

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Awesome. ANother literal Buffalo smasher. =)

Whereabouts in Buffalo do you live? Maybe we could set up a little smashfest and you could show up.

-Dark-Marth-

Smash Apprentice
I live in South Buffalo off of South Park Ave.
Ive been play Smash the first day it came out,but just recently started learning the advance stuff.

By the way the names Damian :)

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Really???? I live off of South Park too, at my Father's house on West Woodside.

My mother's house is right by Delta Sonic, so almost off of South Park.

Whate street do you live on?

S P I K E

Smash Ace
Hah hah awesome. Have AIM or something??? We could have some matches sometime soon. I'm curious to see your level.

Top Bottom