• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bro Love [crew] We love Foxy's sister

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
hey bros, you have to watch every single match from WCSL as soon as they're uploaded.
man... it made me realize how much better everyone can be at melee.

mango is ridiculous.
i have so much respect for the top 7 placings in this crazy tourney.

there were so many good people there, that getting last still deserves a lot of respect just for making it out of pools.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Stingers, I'm in such a nostalgic mood when I read Lumpy's post, and then you just.......

sigh.

Good job making it out of pools Kenny! I can't wait to watch the vids! They'll all be finished by the end of the day today right?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
lumpy, i'll only do that if you agree to play brawl with me
perhaps. when/if i move there, i will.
but trust me. you'd be doing yourself a favor watching these matches.
MELEE'S METAGAME IS IMPROVING AFTER SEVEN ****ING YEARS!!!!!!!!
such good sets. so close ('cept mango's... ***). between such good players.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
hey bros, you have to watch every single match from WCSL as soon as they're uploaded.
man... it made me realize how much better everyone can be at melee.

mango is ridiculous.
i have so much respect for the top 7 placings in this crazy tourney.

there were so many good people there, that getting last still deserves a lot of respect just for making it out of pools.
There were more matches uploaded?

(I'm a Melee noob) Who is Mango?

Smaaaaaaaaaaash with mmmmmeee G-boro
Really? Who's Mango? He kinda won Pound 3, and beat Cort and Forward and PC and M2K and I know there are other but I can't recall there names right now. Basically, won of the best Melee players ever.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
best bro conversation ever.

Banned the bro who didn't pick the bro is the most un-bro-like thing ever.
frames banning the director of the smash bus is very un-bro-like
having the director of the smash bus not picking up the bros is even more un-bro like
be a bro and take a bus to NC and then ride the smash bus with the rest of us

bro love.
complaining about banning the bro who didn't pick the bro up is more un bro like

BEHR

Smash Hero
Awesome video, awesome conversation... I had no idea Rest could kill so low, (8%!)

BEHR, 6 is good, just us or some additional bros? I haven't seen Numb3rs in a long time.
Aight call me later then.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Maybe when I'm good.

Anyway, I'm sad now because I have to wait a whole week to see the WCSL vids. Goin to PA (strnaded mind you) to visit family.

Have fun not being stranded bros.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i'll beat mango in brawl...

<_<;
if you get him to play you in brawl, goodluck getting him to care what happens. lol

p.s. MANGO IS GOOD WITH EVERY CHARACTER!!!!

he has the best fox and falco in california.
and arguably the best sheik and falcon... that's ridiculous.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
An infraction? Really?

Good stuff last night, bro. I have a better name for that one combo than "Scoop" or "Chocolate Sunday". How about, instead, we call it "Testicular Vengeance" because it looks like CF cups your balls during the Upthrow.

You still owe me 10$ and half a MM

Frames

DI
Frames I have an infraction because of my Sig tell me why?
behr u fell for one of the DUMBEST infractions we have on smashboards, the signature violaion, basically if ur sig is longer than ur post than u get an infractin for it, technically i should infract u just for that post right there but i wont lol

but yea if ur in the pool room/light house/any of those weird rooms the mods there look for that stuff on a regular basis

BEHR

Smash Hero
behr u fell for one of the DUMBEST infractions we have on smashboards, the signature violaion, basically if ur sig is longer than ur post than u get an infractin for it, technically i should infract u just for that post right there but i wont lol

but yea if ur in the pool room/light house/any of those weird rooms the mods there look for that stuff on a regular basis
Ah I see

Thanks bro. :3

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Just wait, I'll make a quick .gif after the festivities today for HERB. It'll be the last thing I'll do before leaving for the week.

Top Bottom