• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bro Love [crew] We love Foxy's sister

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
I'm goin to a powsderpuff cheerleading game to cheerlead tonight. Real bros can handle doing not entirely bro-like things.

Also cuz I can watch chics hit eachother. yay.
I get to fill my shirt with balloons, so yeah. It'll be recorded as well, so maybe I can get some footage to show you guys. I'm sure all bros can see my initiation into the bro love crew as final after this.
good ****.
represent that bro love, bro.

Hey mask, can Dark Hart get a sig, saying something how I'm as good as Forward? It would be awesome to have a real sig.
i can put that on the sig i'll eventually make for you if you want, bro.

i'll try to get individual people sigs when i can. just be patient <333

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Repped the bro love as best as I could with my bulging balloons up top and in back lol.

Vids? Possibly.

Bros are where it's at!

BEHR

Smash Hero
If you are in G-Boro Saturday me and Mask are going to Hooters for some grub with my bro who wants to meet us there?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Brooooooooooooooooooo-est bro on here. ;3

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Sup Karn bro dawg.

What's brocrackin? I saw that awesome brotastic "Be a Bro" thing for the next Billfest, and I am impressed.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Every time I Sakurai Combo a bro there I'm going to sing the entire "be a bro" song.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
"look at my biceps".

One of my favorite lines, along with "all of you will bow down before my massive c0ck", and "I like your raincoat ***** you cain't run, you cain't run!"

Brotastic.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
At the next Bro-weekly I'm going to be red DK aka the Juggernaut. I'll recite lines from that video the entire time I'm playing. It'll be bromazing.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I'm gonna beat the **** out of you, Charles! I'm gonna beat the **** out of you with Charles. I don't give a ****, I'm the mother****ing Juggernaut!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
"Fool your lasers cannot harm me, do you know who the **** I am??? I'm the Juggernaut *****!!!"

Bros be praised, I love that junk.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol i'm too tired to remember more, but good stuff on knowing that.

It seems I've finally ticked off someone I didn't know on the boards just now. Good thing it's in a uesless spam thread...

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I'm ready to ****, I don't even need a condom my suits so tight.

**** I butchered that I'm going to bed.... bros.

Top Bottom