• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bring back the Character Entrances?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancient_Shadow

Smash Cadet
The barren desert of St. George, Utah-land of foot
I really liked the character entrances in 64. They added an element of style and gave the player time to prepare mentally.

But the reason they probably did not make ssbm and will also probably not make brawl is due to the fact that there are so many characters in both the games now. Designing that many different character entrances would probably have become too difficult so the designers chucked char. entrances.

Hey but if possible...bring them back! :)

I really liked the character entrances in 64. They added an element of style and gave the player time to prepare mentally.

But the reason they probably did not make ssbm and will also probably not make brawl is due to the fact that there are so many characters in both the games now. Designing that many different character entrances would probably have become too difficult so the designers chucked char. entrances.

Hey but if possible...bring them back! :)
I agree with you fully. Also, PM me back already!

Ryuker Reo

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, I think I've seen these thread done before.
Anyways, the character entrances were awesome. I think they should totally bring them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom