• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bridge Of Eldin

Variable

Smash Ace
Let's talk a little about Bridge of Eldin..

Firstly, we all know it's banned and not allowed in tournaments.. But do all of you think it should be? I actually like this stage. And call me crazy but I wouldn't mind it being a Counter Pick. It's not like most lagal stages because the stage changes, but so does a lot of maps so nothing new here, and rainbow cruise moves, which IS allowed. Also it's not like most stages because you have to KO enemies from the top or sides of the map, there is no way to kill your opponent from the bottom unless the bridge is currently destroyed, and even then it would be really hard, as the gap isn't very big and could just get to the other side, however it would be possible with something like a D-air. The main reason why I think it's banned is because of CG's. Because with DDD, or Ic's you can literally CG people off the map, but besides this, I like the map, and think it's pretty fair.

What does everyone else think about the map?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Walk-offs is the biggest problem with it. Aside from that, it's also stupid huge, and there's no reason someone won't camp by the edge and kill you with a b-throw at 20. So..... bad stage.

NNID
Budget_Player
Terrible stage due to DDD, Falco, and Fox. Pick Falco, phantom/run to one side, and spam SHDL. It's like FD, just 100x bigger. Then there's the whole one grab=death thing with DDD... Yeah, Eldin is a horrible, horrible stage.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
Falco laser camping isn't as good on Eldin as some of you think; he can get cornered here about as easily as on Final Destination. Walk-off camping doesn't work against anyone smart. King Dedede does fairly well ruin this stage, and run-away Olimar is ridiculously efficient here, but I think the actual way this stage plays out is fairly misunderstood by most people.

iProdigy101

Smash Apprentice
Honestly I like this stage for casuals only, but there's just no way this stage is belongs with the other competitive stages. It's really easy for someone to just lure their opponent to the sides for an easy KO.

WB40

Smash Apprentice
Where can I start here? Walk-off-edges, DDD/Falco/Fox/IC domination, chain-grabber paradise, camper co-capital, the bridge falling, I could go on forever.

Bottom line, this stage is broke like MK.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
All i got to say is Sonic is ridiculously cheap on this stage. Well actually, now that i think of it he is cheap everywhere.

Top Bottom