• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Breaking News

Status
Not open for further replies.

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Knives proposed too me. Hes into that underaged thing. Good thing nealdt doesnt know >.> hed be devastated.

Anyways I broke my arm longboarding but I can still smash.

The maker of ramen died sniffles I <3 you ramen... knives dont be jealous

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You proposed to your uncle? O_O

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
O sht wow cross reference mysapc eand smash boards sht jake you got this!! next tourney your gonna 10 stock ken good sht lol

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
nah to much body movement but maybe soon . I can do some one handed trick sthough

fugito348

Smash Journeyman
joey its ok i understand the fight was intense and left damage on your nerves. you didnt break ur arm longboarding. u were longboarding and then u went a climbed up a tree. then a bear came. u took him with all ur might and managed to pull a lucky shine spike off at the end. unfortunately ur arm was borken in the process. its ok. lets see ken shine spike a bear

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Haha, this is funny as hell, although it will be locked out of anger once Neal sees it :p

Knivez

Smash Ace
I just saw this...
you guys are all gay.
Neal go ahead and close this thread as a sign of maturity and respect to me, the elder of the village. Joey i'll see you later tonight and i'll make one of your arms feel lovely and fuzzy.
SPAM BOARD.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom