• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Break The SSBU Fighter Above You.

MasterCheef

Smash Ace
Corrin gets full super armor on side special. and all aerials are +5 on shield. and down air can be immediately cancelled into any other move.

Samus

Last edited:

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
Corrin gets full super on side special. and all aerials are +5 on shield. and down air can be immediately cancelled into any other move.

Samus
Full charged shot does as much damage as a reverse air warlock punch (OHKO)
:ultluigi:

Last edited:

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
I think you forgot to offer a character to break... This message is brought to you by the co-founders of Whitespace Incorporated.

Any concidence of this name with an institution by this name is just that.
I think you forgot to offer a character to break... This message is brought to you by the co-founders of Whitespace Incorporated.

Any concidence of this name with an institution by this name is just that.
I edited it but I never clicked save changes :(

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
Neutral b is now called “BANANA SLAMMA!” He has the new voice line “Get ready for a BANANA SLAMMA!!!” when using his fully charged punch. It kills at 0% at the edge of FD and is frame 1. It goes through shields, and missing it gives DK a coconut pie. This coconut pie can be thrown at the enemy for 60% or eaten to give an extra stock and reset your damage to 0%. Cargo throw can be held indefinitely, meaning you will never escape it if you are caught by it.
:ulthero::ulthero2::ulthero3::ulthero4:
Please give each alt one broken move and I will do 4 characters in return.

Last edited:
Top Bottom