• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brazilian Smash 64 TierList

Status
Not open for further replies.

Padô

Smash Lord
Hey guys,

I'm here to show you all our newest Smash 64 Tier List.

Comments appreciated.

(PS.: Kirby is not banned here)

S TIER

Pikachu

A TIER

Fox
Kirby
Captain Falcon

B TIER

Luigi
Mario
Jigglypuff
Ness
Yoshi

C TIER

Samus
DK
Link

Discuss!

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Justification for everything would be better. Is this based on detailed, thought-out match-ups? I don't see why we should discuss your tier list when we have the official tier list to discuss over. Discussing this would be like going back to square 1.

banze

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for posting it Padô!

Smash64 is pretty strong here in brazil yet. We just had a realy big tournament with 31 entrants and all the best players we got here including Cabelo, me, Hokage, Rith, Gnk and others

This was the first Brazillian Tier Project.
I´ll wait for more comments before discuss!

hope you guys like it.

hamburglar

Smash Journeyman
what version of the game do they play in brazil? USA? PAL? JPN?

either way, tier list should be based on the game, not the region. this seems moot.

Dsc

Smash Ace
Im guessing they put luigi above mario coz of the whole upb thing :b
Noooo link cant be last D:

rpotts

Smash Lord
The only good thing about this list is that Pika is in a tier of his own.
Luigi's placement is all wrong though.
Yoshi, Ness, DK, and Mario are all better than weeg.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
USA version.

Different opinions, different metagame, different tiers...
Different opinions, different metagame, who cares. A region shouldn't have a tier list, this is a stupid idea. The game is the same and just because you guys don't play at the top of the skill ladder, doesn't mean you have a different tier list. If that were true, lets have a pro tier list, casual tier list, noob tier list, etc. It's all the same.

(PS.: Kirby is not banned here)
Who the hell ever put Kirby on a banned list?

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Different opinions, different metagame, who cares. A region shouldn't have a tier list, this is a stupid idea. The game is the same and just because you guys don't play at the top of the skill ladder, doesn't mean you have a different tier list. If that were true, lets have a pro tier list, casual tier list, noob tier list, etc. It's all the same.
Japan has a regional/different tier list for brawl (oh, no I said the B word), and as some of the rules of which stages banned/not banned would have a great impact on the metagame. For an example if melee's metagame revolved around only one neutral, and it was FD then I would think fox/falco/meta-purin would leave a huge gap between them and every one else. (I do mean a huge gap). Of course I am aware that this is not brawl or melee, but my point is that different rule sets and how the tier list is formulated (match ups vs tournament results vs a combo of both). Would come out with a different tier list in different areas even if it is the same game.

That being said why is Luigi so high? Just curious.

Who the hell ever put Kirby on a banned list?
Maybe in one near by country the local tournament director has a deep rooted hatred of utilt.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
lol @ Link being last.
I think Samus > Link, i think samus can be so good and more effective than Link (and way harder to gimp of course) if you are skilled enough. Combos are only a part of the game

I'd put DK higher definitely tho, and Mario right up with Falcon, definitely higher than Luigi but oh well, maybe those brazilians have some jiuijitsu and capoeira tricks to pull off xP

DMoogle

A$
If anyone would like to continue discussion on whether or not there should be multiple tier lists (based on region, skill level, location, etc.), then feel free to create a new thread. As always, please keep non-substantive posts to a minimum, and flaming will not be tolerated.

Simple comments like "lol this tier list sucks" don't help this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom